Acquire the Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR by Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Meichenbaum | Edna Foa | Laurel Parnell
- 3 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 01, 2014
Given the proliferation of books and techniques related to trauma, it is difficult to find what really works. In this expertly produced recording you will learn the very latest evidenced-based treatments for trauma from the world’s leading experts.
- Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D. is one of the founders of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and was voted one of the top ten most influential therapist of the 20th century. Dr. Meichenbaum will discuss how CBT is evolving and how it can be used to conquer post traumatic growth and to heal from their traumatic event.
- Edna Foa, Ph.D is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania and the developer of Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE). She was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people for her work with PTSD in returning war veterans. She will explain how to use specific strategies in PE including imaginal exposure and vivo exposure to help clients confront their trauma and resolve their symptoms.
- Laurel Parnell, Ph.D. is one of the most recognizable experts in the field of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). The author of four books on the subject, this expert trainer and clinician will show you how to integrate EMDR into a client-centered approach to therapy. She takes EMDR out of the theoretical into the practical, client-focused realm. Dr. Parnell will explain how to make adjustments to EMDR that are imperative to helping clients deal with their trauma.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Psychology
- Narrative Prespective
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- The First Session
The Melissa Institute
Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. is Distinguished Professor Emeritus from the University of Waterloo. Ontario from which he took early retirement 20 years ago. He is presently Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention in Miami (Please see www.melissainstitute.org). He is one of the founders of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
In a survey of clinicians reported in the American Psychologist, he was voted “one of the ten most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century.” He has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Clinical Division of the American Psychological Association and he was Honorary President of the Canadian Psychological Association.
He has presented in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. He has published extensively and most recently published Roadmap to Resilience: A Guide for Military Trauma Victims and Their Families (visit www.roadmaptoresilience. org). His other books include Treatment of Individuals with Anger Control Problems and Aggressive Behavior; Stress Inoculation Training; Facilitating Treatment Adherence; and The Unconscious Reconsidered.
He has consulted for various populations including veterans’ hospitals, the National Guard, psychiatric treatment centers for children, adolescents and adults, treatment center for individuals with traumatic brain injuries, torture victims, Native populations, deaf populations and school boards. See papers by Dr. Meichenbaum on www.melissainstitute.org (go to home page and click on Author’s Index and scroll to Meichenbaum).
Financial: Donald Meichenbaum is Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment. He is the Distinguished Professor Emeritus for the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Meichenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Meichenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Edna B. Foa, Ph.D., is a Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania and Director of the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety. D. Foa devoted her academic career to study the psychopathology and treatment of anxiety disorders, primarily obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and is currently one of the world’s leading experts in these areas. Dr. Foa was the chair of the DSM-IV Subcommittee for OCD. She received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and Personality from University of Missouri, Columbia, in 1970.
Dr. Foa has published several books and over 350 articles and book chapters and has lectured extensively around the world. Her work has been recognized with numerous awards and honors. Among them are: Distinguished Scientific Contributions to Clinical Psychology Award from the American Psychological Association; Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies; 2009 Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the Association for Behavior and Cognitive Therapies; TIME 100 most influential people of the world; 2010 Lifetime Achievement in the Field of Trauma Psychology Award from the American Psychology Association; and Outstanding Career Achievement Award presented by the International OCD Foundation.
Clinical Psychologist, EMDR Trainer
Laurel Parnell, Ph.D. is one of the world’s leading experts on EMDR. A clinical psychologist, she has trained thousands in EMDR in her international workshops. Dr. Parnell is the author of A Therapist’s Guide to EMDR, EMDR in the Treatment of Adults Abused as Children, Transforming Trauma: EMDR, and Tapping In: A Step-by-Step Guide to Activating Your Healing Resources Through Bilateral Stimulation as well as articles and a chapter in the EMDR Casebook. Dr. Parnell is at work on her newest book: Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Relational Trauma, which will be published by WW Norton in 2013. Dr. Parnell has served on the faculty of the California Institute for Integral Studies and John F. Kennedy University.
An EMDR pioneer and innovator, Dr. Parnell has immersed herself in the practice and development of EMDR since 1991 bringing a client-centered attachment-focused approach to the work. A frequent presenter at conferences, she has been interviewed for television, radio and print. She maintains a private practice in San Rafael, California.
Buy the Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Evidence-Based Treatments for PTSD -CBT, Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) & EMDR – Donald Meichenbaum, Edna Foa, Laurel Parnell course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.