Acquire the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices by Michel (Shelly) Denes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michel (Shelly) Denes
- 12 Hours 18 Minutes
- Aug 15, 2019
Whether your patients’ goals are to return to work, play with their grandkids, or travel the world, your hard work helps them progress toward their functional goals.
But one fall can severely set back progress and turn your patient’s life upside down, resulting in rapidly declining health, extended hospital stays, financial loss, fear, and isolation. Falls can often be predicted and prevented if you know what to look for, but all too often, clinicians are so focused on the injury or disability at hand that fall risks are overlooked – until it’s too late.
Become a Fall Prevention Specialist and learn how to help patients avoid falls while retaining the strength, balance, and mobility it takes to stay functionally independent.
Built on today’s best practices, this hands-on program will show you how to better predict falls with a comprehensive risk assessment that combines the best evaluations currently available. Expand your rehab toolbox for fall prevention and post-fall rehab with interventions you can use immediately. Design robust, innovative plans of care for high-risk patients with specific impairments, from diabetes to Parkinson’s.
And finally, learn how to develop an effective fall prevention program using tools and strategies that have helped countless patients leave their fear of falling behind.
Confidently guide your patients to a fall-proof future!
Certification Made Simple
In just three easy steps, you can become a Certified Fall Prevention Specialist.
Step 1: Watch the digital seminar
Step 2: Complete the CE test and instantly print your certificate of completion.
Step 3: Submit your certificate of completion and professional license to Evergreen Certifications
That’s it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.
*Professional Standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/cfps
|Manual Part 1 – Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course (26.88 MB)||194 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual Part 2 – Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course (14.23 MB)||140 Pages||Available after Purchase|
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN FALL PREVENTION
- What fall prevention will look like in 1, 5, and 10 years
HANDS-ON LAB: PREDICT AND PREVENT FALLS WITH A COMPREHENSIVE RISK ASSESSMENT
- Practice today’s best evaluations for:
- Visual-spatial function
- Sensory-motor integration
- Vestibular function
- Gait and mobility
- Age-related degeneration
- Home safety
- Pharmacological side effects
HANDS-ON LAB: EXPAND YOUR REHAB TOOLBOX FOR FALL PREVENTION AND POST-FALL REHAB
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Restore balance, mobility, and function
- Minimize fall impact and injury
- Treat dizziness and vertigo
- Improve multitasking, coordination, and gait
- Resolve vision problems that contribute to falls
- Boost cognition, memory, and focus
- Reduce environmental fall risks
HAND-ON LAB: INTEGRATE MULTIPLE APPROACHES FOR BETTER OUTCOMES
- Practice combining:
- Balance and gait training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Gaze stabilization
- Multitasking interventions
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue techniques
- Graded motor imagery
- Home exercise programming
- Environmental modification
- Safety reminders
- Orthotics and gait devices
- Clinical applications of neuroplasticity
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ROBUST, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Practice developing treatment strategies for high risk patients with specific impairments, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Age-related changes
KEYS TO SUCCESSFULLY TREATING NONCOMPLIANT PATIENTS AND ENLISTING FAMILY SUPPORT
ARE YOU LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE?
- Coding and billing updates for fall prevention and post-fall rehab
- Justify rehab with the right progress measures and documentation
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Evaluate a client’s home for extrinsic risk factors
- Case study 2: Apply advanced balance training and multi-tasking techniques
- Case study 3: Integrate visual testing and gaze stabilization
- Case study 4: Navigate pharmacological side effects and comorbidities
- Case study 5: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM FOR YOUR FACILITY
BECOME YOUR REGION’S GO-TO FALL PREVENTION SPECIALIST
- The insider’s guide to specialization and professional networking
- Build referrals faster: effectively market your fall prevention program
Shelly Denes, PT, CFPS, C/NDT, is an expert in fall prevention and neuro-rehab more than 25 years of experience treating patients with hemiplegia, neuromusclular disorders, TBI, and SCI. She has a special interest in advanced technology and has been involved extensively with neuroprosthetic devices, lower extremity orthotics, and exoskeleton robotics.
Ms. Denes travels nationally to present seminars on fall prevention and geriatric rehabilitation, and she is known for her dynamic, hands-on teaching style. She has also shared her insights with practicing professionals in varying settings. Additionally, her expertise has been presented through expert witness work, both nationally and locally. Ms. Denes is a graduate of University of Michigan’s PT program, and she earned her certification in Neurodevelopmental Treatment for Adult Hemiplegia (NDT) from Rehab Institute of Chicago. She has also earned her certification as a Fall Prevention Specialist with Evergreen Certifications and sits on their advisory board.
Financial: Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes receives compensation as a Physical Therapist at the Center for Spinal Cord Injury Recovery. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course -Fall-proof Your Patients with Today’s Best Practices – Michel (Shelly) Denes course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.