Acquire the Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression by David Burns,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David Burns
- 6 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 20, 2020
Watch David Burns, MD, anxiety and depression expert and author of the NY Times Best-seller Feeling Good, which has sold more than five million copies worldwide.
Research indicates that most, if not all, current treatments for depression and anxiety are barely more effective than placebos. In most studies, fewer than half of patients experience even a 50% reduction in depression after treatment. Research also suggests that therapeutic failure nearly always results from patient resistance that hasn’t been skillfully addressed.
Now in this all-new training based on his latest book Feeling Great, Dr. Burns dives deep into why clients seem to cling to feelings of depression and worthlessness and how to tackle the distorted thoughts and feelings that trigger their depression.
You’ll learn about two different kinds of resistance that can exist within clients that hinder treatment, and how to quickly eliminate resistance and open the door to ultra-rapid recovery.
Prepare to explore a revolutionary, paradoxical, and exciting new treatment based on the premise that depression and anxiety do not result from what’s wrong with you, but from what’s right with you!
Discover how to:
- Accurately track changes in symptoms from the start to the end of every session
- Accurately track therapist empathy at every session
- Avoid the “reverse hypnosis” that sabotages treatment
- Distinguish between Outcome and Process Resistance, the two roadblocks to successful therapy
- Use the elements of the TEAM—T = testing, E = empathy, A = Assessment of resistance and M = Methods—to bring about high-speed change
- Quickly melt away client resistance
- Crush the negative thoughts that cause depression and anxiety
- Conquer your own feelings of insecurity and self-doubt and leave the workshop feeling great!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a master of rapid recovery approaches for depression!
|Manual – Feeling Great (1.7 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
First segment: Resistance Revisited
- Why does therapy fail?
- What is TEAM Therapy?
- The eight most common forms of resistance
- relationship problems
- habits and addictions
- What happens when you ignore resistance?
- What happens when you address resistance?
Second segment: The Anatomy of a Miracle
- Karen tells her story: “I’m a failure as a mother.”
- video clips illustrating symptom severity at the start and end of the session
- How to melt away resistance
- Magic Button
- Positive Reframing
- Pivot Question
- Magic Dial
Third Segment: How to Trigger Rapid Change at the Gut Level
- How to crush negative thoughts
- Video clips illustrating
- Explain the distortions
- Externalization of Voices
- Self-Defense vs. Acceptance Paradox
- Survey Technique
- Video clips illustrating
- Your questions
- Were these changes real?
- Will they last?
- Is rapid recovery rare?
Fourth Segment: Healing yourself
- The negative thoughts of therapists
- Positive Reframing
- Externalization of Voices
- Self-Defense Paradigm
- Acceptance Paradox
- Counter-Attack Technique (CAT)
- Live demonstration with audience volunteers
Fifth Segment: Process Resistance
- How to address process resistance for depression
- Dangling the Carrot
- Gentle Ultimatum
- Sitting with Open Hands
- Fallback position
- Live demonstration with two audience volunteers
- What to do when the patient says “I’ll try”
- What to do when your patient “fails” / “forgets” to do psychotherapy homework
- Therapist resistance
- Bibliotherapy: Does it really make a difference?
- How to improve your clinical results
- From Feeling Good to Feeling Great!
- Q and A
David D. Burns, M.D., is an emeritus adjunct clinical professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Stanford University School of Medicine. His best-selling books, Feeling Good and the Feeling Good Handbook, have sold over five million copies worldwide. His latest book, Feeling Great, is now available on Amazon.com.
Although he was a pioneer in the development of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), in the past 10 years he has created a more powerful approach called TEAM-CBT. Individuals who attend this workshop will be eligible for Level 1 TEAM certification by the Feeling Good Institute in Mt. View, California.
More than 50,000 therapists have attended his training programs over the past 35 years. His website, www.feelinggood.com, offers many free resources for therapists and clients alike, including his tremendously popular Feeling Good Podcasts.
Financial: David Burns receives royalties from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David Burns has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Feeling Great -A New High-Speed Treatment for Depression – David Burns course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.