Acquire the Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief by David Kessler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David Kessler
- 5 Hours 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 12, 2020
Even as a grief expert, David was unprepared for the sudden death of his son, who died at age 21. People asked him, “What’s it like for the grief expert to lose his son?” He would answer, “The grief expert did not lose his son, the father did.” Everything he knew about grief turned out to be true. David had to go through the five stages of grief but found himself left wanting more from the experience – he wanted to find meaning in his life after such a terrible loss. He learned that broken heart syndrome is real and he realized he would either die of it or live with it, and that healing occurs not when grief gets smaller, but when life gets bigger. This led to the discovery of the 6th stage of grief – finding meaning.
Based on David Kessler’s newest book, Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief, this seminar recording is designed to help professionals guide people through life’s worst moments to find meaning after loss. All types of loss will be covered, including betrayal, loss of a parent or family member, and loss due to addiction, mental illness and suicide.
After attending this seminar recording, you will be able to enhance your work with those who have dealt with any kind of loss. It will fill you with new insight, tools, strategies, and inspiring information, leaving you looking forward to the next day… so you can immediately begin to use all you have learned!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the world’s leading grief experts – purchase today!
“People always want to know if there is life after death for their loved ones. I believe there is, but more importantly, there is life after death for the living. I want to help them find meaning that honors their loved ones. Sometimes when we are at our worst, we can find our best.” -David Kessler
David is honored to have received permission from The Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Family and The Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Foundation to add a sixth stage to her renowned 5 stages of grief.
|Manual – Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief (2.36 MB)||46 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Sixth Stage of Grief: Finding Meaning
- Why the stages were never meant to be linear
- What is making meaning in grief?
- Types of meaning making
- How meaning can help remember the person who died with more love than pain
- Why a sixth stage is the key to recovery from grief
- Keys to finding acceptance and moving into the sixth stage
Witnessing vs “Fixing” Grief
- Mirroring techniques
- The cost of trying to “fix” those who are grieving
- Go beyond active listening skills to connect
- The consequence of trying to find meaning too early
Help Clients Change Their Thinking Around Loss
- Strategies to address guilt, shame and stigma in grief
- How to increase resilience after loss
- Use positive psychology to increase the possibility of post traumatic growth
- Understand the “meaning” we attach to the traumatic loss or death
- How to decrease catastrophizing after loss
- Learn ways to instill good memories instead of painful ones
- Simplifying grief models and exploring new models, including resiliency and Option B
- Meaning making as a new tool for dealing with murder, multiple losses, Alzheimer’s
- Techniques for strength-based grief counseling
- Post traumatic growth vs Post traumatic trauma
- Techniques for releasing the obsessive replaying of the trauma/death
Help Bereaved parents
- Understand the impact of child loss
- Learn ways to be comfortable with treating this type of loss
- Techniques for helping parents who are often grieving differently
- Learn ways to help sustain the marriage through tremendous loss
- Ways to help parents deal with the discomfort of living and loving again
- Address intimacy issues that may come up in grief
The Grief of Suicide
- Tools for dealing with the “what if’s” and “if only’s”
- Understand the true “why” of death by suicide
- Ways to help others find peace again
Loss by Addiction
- Meaning making for healing self-blame
- How to help loved one’s sort through the shame and isolation
- Understand the roles they did and didn’t play in an addiction death
Shootings and Other Disasters
- Shootings/hurricanes/earthquakes and terrorist’s acts
- Techniques for approaching horrific crime and/or disaster scenes
- The impact of natural vs. manmade disasters
Healing Grief in Divorce
- Use meaning to reframe divorce and heal shame
- Heal after betrayal by understanding its meaning
- Understand the true meaning of marriage after it ends
- Interpret the meaning behind negative reoccurring patterns
- Negative meanings we make after a relationship ends
Healing Complicated Relationships after Death
- Learn techniques to heal a relationship after death
- Understand patterns that can heal that relationship and help in all future relationships
- Learn ways to help your client find peace in difficult relationships
Meaning and the Afterlife
- Effective and ineffective models of continuing connections for living a full life
- Use the model of continuing bonds and connections for healing
- Learn ways to normalize client experiences around continued connections with loved ones that have died
David Kessler is one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. His experience with thousands of people on the edge of life and death has taught him the secrets to living a happy and fulfilled life.
He is the author of six bestselling books. His new book is Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief. His first book, The Needs of the Dying, a #1 best-selling hospice book, received praise by (Saint) Mother Teresa. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons. His most newly released book is You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death with Louise Hay. He worked with Elizabeth Taylor, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Marianne Williamson when their loved ones faced life-challenging illnesses. He also worked with late actors Anthony Perkins and Michael Landon. David’s work has been discussed in the Los Angeles Times, Business Week and Life Magazine, and has been featured on “Brené Brown, CNN-Cross Fire”, NBC, Fox, PBS, “Dr. Oz” and “Entertainment Tonight”. David is a contributing writer on Oprah.com, Dr. Oz’s Sharecare.com, “Anderson Cooper 360” and “The Huffington Post”.
David has a master’s degree in Health Care Bioethics from Loyola Marymount University, he did his undergraduate work at University of Southern California and is a member of the American College of Health Care Executives. He is a certified AMA/EPEC (Education for Physicians) trainer. He also is the founding chairperson for the Hospital Association of Southern California Palliative Care Committee and spent the last decade as a C-suite executive in a 650 bed – three hospital system in Los Angeles County.
Financial: David Kessler receives compensation as Vice President of Patient Support Services for Citrus Valley Health Partners. He is an author for Simon & Schuster – New York and receives royalties. Mr. Kessler receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: David Kessler has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Finding Meaning -The Sixth Stage of Grief – David Kessler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.