Acquire the Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss by Ligia M Houben,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ligia M Houben
- 2 Hours 45 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 22, 2020
The Hispanic population is now the largest ethnic minority group within the United States, and now, more than ever, this steadily growing population is seeking out the help of mental health professionals. The unfortunate truth is that most clinicians don’t know enough about Hispanic culture—and variations within it—to effectively treat these clients, especially with issues related to death, dying and bereavement.
In this recording, Ligia M. Houben, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, author of Counseling Hispanics Through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals, will share valuable information on how to help Hispanic people heal after loss.
Ligia will present losses that this population has experienced as a culture and walk you through tools you can use to address grief and loss with your clients. Far from focusing on death-related loss, this seminar includes other losses not currently acknowledged by professionals working with Hispanic people living in the United States.
You’ll gain new insight into the unique cultural and generational needs of Hispanic immigrants, and you’ll have the skills you need to identify the physical, emotional, social and spiritual manifestations of grief in this growing population. You’ll finish this program with new tools that you can use to address the multiple losses experienced by what is now the largest ethnic minority group in the United States.
|Manual – Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients (1.3 MB)||23 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Sociocultural Aspects that Impact Loss for Hispanic People
- Special issues to consider
- Loss of cultural identity
- Religion as a source of comfort
- Suicide among Hispanic people
Unique Considerations for Grief & Loss
- Multiple losses unique to Hispanic culture
- Differences in loss for individuals within a family
- Traumatic loss
- Post-traumatic growth after loss
- Assessing loss within immigrant populations
Variations in Bereavement Across Hispanic Culture
- How subgroups may experience loss differently
- Grief expressions by country of origin
- Variations in funeral traditions
- How to integrate different spiritual practices
- The role of emotions in loss
Strategies to Promote Healing After Loss
- The 11 Principles of Transformation®
- The Body–Mind–Spirit Perspective
- Techniques for meaning reconstruction
- Bereavement support groups
My Meaningful Life
Ligia M. Houben, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, is a Fellow in Thanatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Grief Counseling. Ligia is an international grief specialist and author, and she has devoted her life to help others transform their losses and their lives. A pioneer in working with Hispanic people and grief, Houben is the author of Counseling Hispanics through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals (Springer, 2011). Ligia has presented about the needs of Hispanic people in times of loss on many occasions, including to the Association for Death, Education and Counseling (ADEC), the Baptist Health System and the International Death, Grief, and Bereavement Conference at the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse.
She contributed to the creation of the first bereavement support group in her native country of Nicaragua, PUDE – an anagram for Personas Unidas en el Dolor y la Esperanza (People Joined by Pain and Hope), and for nine years, she co-trained Hispanic people to become facilitators in bereavement support groups in churches.
Ligia M. Houben is a former adjunct professor of Florida International University, Miami Dade College, and Kaplan University, where she taught courses on ethics, religion, and death and dying. She is the founder of My Meaningful Life, LLC. and the Center for Transforming Lives in Miami, Florida. Ligia has delivered her message to audiences ranging from corporations, educational institutions, and health care organizations, including Baptist Health System Florida, Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Vitas Healthcare. She has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, airing on networks such as CNN Español, NPR, NBC, and Univisión.
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: Ligia Houben is the Founder and Director of The Center for Transforming Lives. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ligia Houben has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Grief, Loss & Bereavement in Hispanic Clients -Culturally-Informed Tools & Strategies to Promote Healing & Hope after Loss – Ligia M Houben course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.