Acquire the Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness by Jonah Paquette,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jonah Paquette
- 2 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
Uncertainty, fear, and the unknown duration of COVID-19 have paralyzed much of society and our clients.
For many of our clients, struggles like depression and anxiety have worsened, and have even been exacerbated by some of the very strategies we must now follow to ensure health and safety in our communities. As clinicians, we find ourselves in a unique position to provide assistance during this challenging time.
Join in for this 3-hour recording with Jonah Paquette, Psy.D, international speaker and author, as he provides practical skills and approaches to help you navigate the turbulent waters of COVID-19 with your clients. With a strengths-based approach aimed towards fostering well-being amidst the current crisis, you’ll explore implications for treatment in our “new normal”:
- 15 principles for fostering resilience and wellness during uncertain times
- 50 practical strategies to improve mood, manage anxiety and beat isolation loneliness
- Easy to implement skills for clients (and ourselves)
With tons of practical tips and useful exercises, this course is guaranteed to boost your client’s well-being and life satisfaction. Purchase today!
|Manual – Happiness During COVID-19 (19.4 MB)||23 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Webcast Instructions (0.02 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.19 MB)||Available after Purchase|
COVID-19 and Mental Health
- The psychological toll of the COVID-19 crisis
- Vulnerable client populations
- Common anxiety reactions in clients
The Negativity Bias
- Why our brain is wired to fixate on threat and danger
- How this survival mechanism becomes hijacked during extended crises
- How to use the mind to change the brain
- How healthy habits, behaviors, and skills can change the brain
Keys to Resilience Amidst COVID-19
- Cultivating Connection
- Appreciating the Good
- Savoring Life’s Joys
- Fostering Kindness Towards Others
- Finding Compassion For Ourselves
- Living in the Present
- Caring For Our Bodies
- Finding Peace Through Our Breath
- Minding Our Thoughts
- Accept and Let In
- What’s in My Control?
- Healthy Boundaries
- Making Meaning
- Leveraging Technology
Jonah Paquette, PsyD, is a licensed clinical psychologist, speaker, and author. He is the author of Real Happiness: Proven Paths for Contentment, Peace, and Well-Being (PESI, 2015), a research-based self-help book in which he distills the key findings in the fields of happiness, and offers user-friendly tools to achieve lasting well-being. His second book, The Happiness Toolbox (PESI, 2018), offers readers an array of easy-to-use handouts and exercises designed to enhance happiness in a lasting way. Dr. Paquette is a psychologist and Clinical Training Director for Kaiser Permanente in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he oversees the mental health training programs across four medical centers.
In addition to his clinical work and writing, Dr. Paquette offers training and consultation to therapists and organizations on the promotion of happiness and regularly conducts professional workshops around the country. He is also a frequent media contributor, having been featured in print, online and radio outlets. He has a passion for imparting the key findings related to happiness and wellbeing with a broader audience, and he is honored to share these with you.
Financial: Jonah Paquette has an employment relationship with Kaiser Permanente. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jonah Paquette is a member of the; American Psychological Association; and the California Psychological Association.
Buy the Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Happiness During COVID-19 -50 Strategies to Improve Mood, Manage Anxiety and Beat Isolation Loneliness – Jonah Paquette course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.