Acquire the Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives by Lynn Johnson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lynn Johnson
- 5 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 03, 2016
Transform Your Clinical Skills
A revolution is underway in human services, health and education. In the past, we have focused on deficits, what is wrong and how to make it right. That model works and has served us well. Now, however, a profound shift is changing how we will practice. From the 1960s to 1995, problem-focused studies outnumbered strength-focused studies by about 20 to 1. Over the past ten years, psychological research has shifted to focus on joy, resiliency, strengths and virtues, changing how we will be practicing in the coming years. Clinicians have been hearing about these changes. This recording is an opportunity to learn the state-of-the-art in happiness and positive psychotherapy.
Your own personal level of happiness is a vital key to how effective you are as a clinician, counselor, educator or leader. We now know that happiness is also one of the most effective health interventions. Teaching patients happiness skills will improve their physical and emotional health. Of course, you will learn about powerful and easy to apply interventions for your patients and clients. More than that, in this workshop, your trainer will give you personal keys to increasing your own happiness. You will take home tools to help others, but you will also take home greater personal fulfillment.
|Manual – Happiness (3.40 MB)||66 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OVERVIEW: LIFE HURTS, HAPPINESS IS THE CURE
- How positive psychotherapy will change our treatment philosophy
- Why happiness is the cure for pain
HAPPINESS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS
- Benefits of happiness—why people live longer, make more money and contribute more to society
- Duty to be happy
- contribute more when you practice joy and curiosity
- Recent research on happiness and success
- happiness makes us healthier and live longer
- happiness makes us smarter and creative
- happiness makes us better leaders, parents, spouses, workers
HAPPINESS: WHAT WE ARE BORN WITH; WHAT WE DEVELOP
- What percent of our happiness is just genetic?
- What can we do to change and how to do it?
- Three core happiness skills: how PP outperforms cognitive therapy plus medication
- Lifestyle skills
- good sleep habits
- right nutrition
- fulfilling work
- Mental discipline skills
- Hope and optimism
- Connection skills
- why happy people are connected people
- Involvement skills
- finding what you’re good at
- expanding your talents
- Meaning skills
- contributing to others; finding your calling
- connecting with others through your calling
- Spirituality skills
- Why do believing people feel happier?
- Savoring and appreciating skills
TRANSFORMING CLINICAL WORK
- OCD and mindfulness
- ADHD and mindfulness
- Anxiety disorders
- Relationship conflicts
- Serious mental illness
THE FUTURE OF HAPPINESS
- Depression-proofing children: how to reverse the epidemic of hopelessness
- Epigenetics and how we might transform our great-grandchildren
Lynn Johnson, PhD, has 30 years of experience as a psychologist and is currently licensed in the state of Utah. He is the director of the Brief Therapy Center of Utah and teaches graduate classes at the University of Utah. Dr. Johnson’s graduate training was at the University of Utah where he received his MS and PhD. He studied with Milton H. Erickson, MD, and was supervised by John Weakland and Ernst Beier. His book on Positive Psychology, Enjoy Life! Healing Through Happiness, brings the latest information on Positive Psychology and has been praised by patients and therapists alike. He organized the Brief Therapy Center in Salt Lake City in the early 1980s and wrote about his work in his 1995 book, Psychotherapy in the Age of Accountability. He has written four additional books, including a book on transforming anger into respectful collaboration, Get on the Peace Train. He also has written 20 professional articles and has trained counselors and therapists in 49 states and five foreign countries.
Financial: Lynn Johnson maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lynn Johnson is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Utah Psychological Association.
Buy the Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Happiness -How Positive Psychology Changes Our Lives – Lynn Johnson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.