Acquire the Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians by Dafna Lender, Peter Levine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dafna Lender | Peter Levine
- 2 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 16, 2020
Join international trauma experts Peter Levine, creator of Somatic Experiencing®, and Dafna Lender, Theraplay® and Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy trainer, in this recording as they share their insights, expertise, and clinical experience treating childhood trauma.
Through dynamic discussion and demonstrations of their respective approaches, Peter Levine and Dafna Lender offer practical “bottom-up” tools for restoring resilience and equilibrium in children who have experienced trauma, including:
- Simple containment strategies for engaging clients in trauma wound work
- Embodied attachment-based techniques derived from Theraplay®
- Somatic Experiencing® interventions that create positive experiences in the body
- Attunement tools for caregivers and families
- And more!
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to learn from not one but TWO leading experts in the treatment of childhood trauma – purchase today!
|Manual – Healing Childhood Trauma (7.1 MB)||24 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Foundations of Somatic Experiencing® and Theraplay®
- Evolutionary underpinnings of trauma, the Polyvagal theory
- Flight, flight, freeze, and collapse
- The somatic effects of stress in children
- Trauma through the lens of attachment
- Why “bottom-up” techniques are imperative to the treatment process
Integrative Strategies to Restore Resilience, Attunement, and Safety
- How to assess which behavior(s) require interventions
- Simple containment tools for children
- Therapeutic games for overcoming feelings of helplessness
- Touch-based interventions to release somatically “stuck” responses to stress
- Trust and attunement practices for caregiver and child
- Pendulation-informed techniques to develop a sense of “flow”
- Guided attunement activities for caregivers and families And more!
Dafna Lender, LCSW serves as the program director at The Theraplay Institute in Evanston, IL and is certified as a practitioner, supervisor and trainer in both Theraplay and Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP). Dafna trains psychotherapists internationally in these methods and trains in three languages. She is also a supervisor and author in the field of treating attachment and trauma issues in children.
Dafna has spent her career focusing children’s development of a secure attachment with their caregivers while resolving issues in their traumatic history. Early in her career, Dafna worked in treatment foster care and witnessed child after child “fail” out of foster placements due to difficult behavior. Children were disruptive, unsettled and unhappy, and their caregivers felt defeated. Dafna’s sense of discouragement went away after taking the Theraplay training and learning direct, concrete ideas and interactions that she could apply in home with her treatment families to promote healthier, more hopeful relationships. Dafna has successfully treated children with a variety of backgrounds, including children raised in orphanages, with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, exposed to domestic violence and community violence and children of parents with chronic mental illness. Dafna has worked in the field of child welfare and child mental health for 20+ years.
Financial: Dafna Lender has an employment relationship with The Theraplay Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dafna Lender has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Dr. Peter Levine holds doctorates in both medical biophysics and psychology. He is the developer of Somatic Experiencing® (SE), a naturalistic body-awareness approach to healing trauma, which he teaches all over the globe. Dr. Levine is also the founder of the Foundation for Human Enrichment and was a stress consultant for NASA during the development of the space shuttle.
An accomplished author, Dr. Levine penned Healing Trauma, Sexual Healing and the bestselling book, Waking the Tiger. He also co-authored with Maggie Kline Trauma Through a Child’s Eyes and Trauma-Proofing Your Kids. His latest book, In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness, is a testament to his lifelong investigation into the connection between evolutionary biology, neuroscience, animal behavior, and more than 40 years of clinical experience in the healing of trauma.
Dr. Levine was honored in 2010 with a Lifetime Achievement Award from the United States Association for Body Psychotherapy (USABP) and is a Senior Fellow at Meadows Behavioral Healthcare.
Financial: Peter Levine is the Developer of Somatic Experiencing®. He is the founder and Senior Advisor to the Foundation for Human Enrichment; and Senior Advisor to The Meadows Addiction Treatment Center. Dr. Levine receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Peter Levine is a member of the American Psychological Association; Humanistic Psychological Association; and International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies.
Buy the Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Healing Childhood Trauma with Peter Levine, PhD & Dafna Lender, LCSW -An Integrative Approach for Mental Health Clinicians – Dafna Lender, Peter Levine course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.