Acquire the Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health by Monica Johns,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Monica Johns
- 5 Hours 33 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 11, 2017
Do you work with children of high-conflict families who are caught in the middle of toxic and never ending parental conflict? These children are torn between both parents and forced to lie or take sides—afraid to love one parent while in the presence of the other. They suffer from fear of abandonment, low self-esteem, self-hatred, and lack of trust. And, they are resentful, depressed, anxious, and angry. Their oppositional behaviors get them into serious trouble, landing them in the juvenile court system. If you are frustrated because your strategies do little to improve your client’s mental and emotional health—look no further!
Join high-conflict family expert Monica Johns, LPC, NCC, and learn concrete family-based strategies that have a positive and immediate impact on these children, including such as:
- Integrating client-centered techniques including Motivational Interviewing, Solution-Focused Therapy and Emotional-Focused Therapy into therapy
- Tools to assess parental alienation behaviors and Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Techniques that guide co-parents to move past their toxic hostility, anger, revenge, manipulation, resentment
- Activities to teach families non-hostile communication, conflict resolution and relationship-building skills
- Methods to detect and navigate parental and child manipulation and agendas
- Activities that teach children self-care, resiliency and coping strategies
- Steps to becoming a successful court-appointed therapist
After this recording, you will be able to evaluate these high conflict families, assess their needs, make recommendations, and educate other professionals on the damage of this never ending conflict. Your new skills will open the door to a new, healthier family structure and improve your clinical success rate!
|Manual (1.54 MB)||25 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Illustration of a High Conflict Family (HCF)
- Long-term impact on children’s mental and emotional health
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting (HAP)
- Parental alienation behaviors
- Parental personality disorders
- Alienation vs. estrangement vs. justified resistance
Assessment Tools to Measure
- Strength of the perceived alliance between parents
- Parents’ ability to cooperate and negotiate with each other
- Willingness vs. ability
Techniques and Strategies to:
- Confront family anger, revenge, fear, conflict addiction, grief and embarrassment
- Detect and navigate parental and/or child manipulation and agendas
- Explore and challenge a child’s resistance to parental contact
- Educate parents and child the effects of high-conflict families
- Diffuse parental conflict while teaching them to remain child-focused
- Challenge co-parents to make child-focused decisions
- Overcome strong alliance and internalized false beliefs
- Manage parental personality disorders
- Teach coping, self-care and resiliency skills
- Develop non-hostile communication and conflict resolution skills
- Promote healthy co-parenting skills and relationship-building skills
- Eye opening family strategies
Alternative Dispute Resolution as an Intervention
- Parent Coordinator
- Co-parent counselor
- Parenting plans
- Collaborate with attorneys, schools, social services, guardian ad litems
Family System Approach: A Step-by-Step Process on How To:
- Conduct a home visit
- Clean up the boundaries
- Establish the rules
- Create safe place
- Manage family meetings
- Access needed support systems
- Emotional abuse and neglect
- Reporting/involving Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Ethical violations
- Dual relationships and impartiality
- Impact of ongoing custody litigation on treatment
Monica Johns, LPC, NCC, is a high-conflict family expert who has been working with children and families for over 23 years. In her private practice, she works primarily with high conflict families, pre and post separation and divorce, where the co-parenting relationship is destructive and the children are suffering. Her practice includes child, individual, marital, and family therapy with a specialty on high conflict, reunification interventions, parental alienation, and other parent-child contact problems.
Monica’s career began in working with foster care, adoption, and being trained as a forensic interviewer for child abuse, neglect, and sexual assault. She continued her career providing intensive in-home services, drug and alcohol counseling, and mental health crisis counseling for at-risk children and their families. Monica is EAGALA trained and certified to provide equine therapy. She developed an equine therapy program for high conflict families to work with the entire family system to address co-parenting, communication, grief and the newly restructured family. Additionally, she designed a program, For The Children, for co-parents who are overly reliant on the court system to solve their parenting issues.
Monica is an active member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) an international organization designed specifically for judges, attorneys, and mental health professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families experiencing family conflict. She is a Virginia State Qualified Clinical Supervisor, has been trained with the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and has been trained by the Supreme Court of Virginia to provide a court ordered co-parenting class.
Financial: Monica Johns has an employment relationship with Life Enrichment Services, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Monica Johns has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Healing Children of High Conflict Families -Family-Based Strategies to Improve Emotional and Mental Health – Monica Johns course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.