Acquire the Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments by C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins
- 11 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 16, 2016
Transform your practice to heal anxiety, stress and trauma, sleep, eating disorders, and addiction and pain with this Intensive Workshop.
The unconscious is a reservoir of potential, and hypnosis is the way to access that potential. Neurological pathways function automatically and can be engaged and used to help heal disorders that might be difficult to do deliberately and consciously. By working indirectly and unconsciously in hypnosis, you bypass your client’s conscious limitations and enlist resources to help resolve entrenched problems.
- Go into self-hypnosis
- Work with a partner to do a pre-trance interview to discover abilities and help for individualizing in trance
- Induce trance
- Use direct and indirect suggestion
- Deepen trance with hypnotic phenomena
- Elicit relaxation and calm
- Activate positive unconscious processes
- Successfully end trance
This is your opportunity for personal self-transformation as you also learn about hypnotic techniques that can be applied for clients.
If you are new to hypnosis, you will gain the skills you need to start using hypnosis in your practice. And if you are an experienced hypnotherapist, you will add innovative methods to enhance your work. With the latest research, case examples, guided trance experiences, opportunities to work with trance induction, helpful handouts, protocols, and a clear understanding of hypnotic effects in the brain, this workshop will inform, uplift, and transform.
|Manual – Hypnosis Intensive Workshop: Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments (7.9 MB)||173 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Day 1: Skill Building in Self-Hypnosis and Hetero-Hypnosis
Working with the Unconscious
- Paradigm Shift on the Unconscious
- East-West Correlation
- Neuroscience Research Support
- Research for Working Unconsciously
- Advantages of Hypnosis
How Hypnosis Affects the Brain
- Unconscious Intelligence
- Hypnosis Dual Effect
- Hypnosis and Executive Control
- Default Mode Network
- Direct and Indirect
- 4-Step Method to Overcome Negative
- The Mind-Body Link
- Natural Unconscious Tendencies
- Go In and Out of Self-Hypnosis
- Deepen with Hypnotic Phenomena
Hetero-Hypnosis with a Partner
- Practice Establishing Rapport and
- Discovering Hidden Abilities
- Rehearse Inducing trance in Several
- Different Ways
- Perform Trance Deepening
- Elicit Trance Phenomena and Sensitize to Responsiveness
- Several Different Methods for Ending
- Trance Successfully
Day 2: Applying Hypnosis for Common Psychological Problems and Further Training in Hypnosis
Part I: Clinical Applications
- Trauma and Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- The Neuroscience of These Common
- Psychological Problems
- Case Examples Utilizing Hypnosis for Treatment
- Application Protocols
- Experiential Exercises for Treatment
Part II: Skills Training for Fundamental in Hypnosis
- Pre-Trance Discussion
- Induction Methods
- Using Direct and Indirect Suggestion
- Trance Deepening
- Eliciting Calm and Comfort in Trance with
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
- Promoting Positive Use of the Unconscious
- Ending Trance Techniques
- Pre-Trance Discussion Techniques
- Successful Induction, Deepening and Ending of Trance
- Eliciting Relaxation and Calm
- Demonstrate Sensitivity to and Utilization of Partner’s Responsiveness
- Principles to Guide Your Hypnotherapy
- Final Trance
C. Alexander Simpkins, Ph.D. & Annellen M. Simpkins, Ph.D, are psychologists specializing in neuroscience, psychotherapy, meditation and hypnosis. Drs. Simpkins have been practicing psychotherapy for more than three decades; and have been researching and practicing hypnotherapy and meditation for four decades, studying hypnosis under G. Wilson Shaffer, dean of Johns Hopkins University, and Director of the Hopkins Counseling Center; hypnotherapy under Harold Greenwald, creator of Direct Decision Therapy; and indirect hypnosis with Milton H. Erickson and Ernest Rossi. They have taught their meditative and hypnotic methods to facilitate mind-brain change to people of all ages. Additionally, they have been involved in neuroscience for 15 years and have been integrating it into treatments and helping to bring the most recent research findings to practitioners. They present seminars at professional conferences, state mental hospitals, university campuses and to popular and professional audiences around the world.
The Simpkins are authors of 26 books, many of them bestsellers. Their most recent book is Yoga & Mindfulness Therapy Workbook for Clinicians and Clients (PESI, 2014). Drs. Simpkins have written many books on neuroscience such as, Neuroscience for Clinicians (Springer, 2012), The Dao of Neuroscience (Norton, 2010) and Neuro-Hypnosis (Norton 2010); as well as hypnosis titles: Self-Hypnosis for Women (Radiant Dolphin press, 2004), and Effective Self-Hypnosis with CD (Radiant Dolphin Press, 2000). Their books have over 20 foreign editions and have won numerous awards.
Buy the Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Hypnosis Intensive Workshop -Applying Clinical Hypnosis with Psychological Treatments – C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.