Acquire the Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior by George McCloskey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- George McCloskey
- 6 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 02, 2019
Executive Function (EF) skills form the foundation of success for people of all ages. But individuals with ADHD, Autism, OCD and other conditions have significant EF deficits – failing to thrive at school, work, home and in their most important relationships.
Your work with individuals struggling with EF issues is some of your most rewarding — yet it’s often the work that leaves you the most frustrated and exhausted. Forgotten appointments, unfinished homework, distractibility, procrastination and difficulties organizing thoughts present formidable obstacles to making progress in school or therapy. And the strategies that work so well for other conditions seem to fall short when an EF deficit is present.
Watch this recording and get the targeted skills and tools you need to cultivate lasting change and transform the lives of those who struggle with executive deficits – the chronically lost, late and unprepared!
Watch George McCloskey, Ph.D., the internationally renowned creator of the McCloskey Executive Functions Scale (MEFS) for this incredible recording. An author, researcher, and clinician with more than 20 years of groundbreaking work with Executive Functions, Dr. McCloskey will teach you how to develop customized interventions that can be used with students or clients across multiple settings from the private practice office to the classroom. Practical and easy to apply, Dr. McCloskey’s strategies will help those you serve develop critical time/task management, personal organization, & planning skills, empowering them to elevate their academic and employment performance, relationships, physical & mental health, and more!
Whether you’re a counselor, teacher, OT, SLP or social worker you’ll leave this recording feeling confident in your ability to end the chaos and dramatically improve the lives of those you work with!
|Manual – Improve Executive Functions (9.58 MB)||111 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 04/02/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Executive Functions (EF) Overview
- The neuropsychology of Executive Functions
- Levels, domains of functioning, arenas of involvement
- A closer look at the self-regulation level
- 7 clusters encompassing 33 functions
- EF development over time
- EFs, DSM-5® diagnoses, educational classifications
Develop an Intervention Plan: Assessment of EF Strengths and Weaknesses
- A multidimensional model to guide assessment
- Norm referenced tests, rating scales and diagnostic interviewing
- Assessing the impact of EF difficulties on academic learning and production
- Learning difficulties versus producing difficulties
- EF-driven Functional Behavior Assessment
Strategies for EF Development and EF Difficulties
- Create an environment for positive change
- Develop and use growth mindsets
- The EF intervention continuum
- Orienting strategies that focus on goals and outcomes
- External strategies for modifying behavior: Cueing, prompting and thinking aloud
- Bridging strategies from externally controlled to internally self-regulated
- Internally self-regulated strategies: Strengthen independent functioning
Evidence-based Programs and Resources to Foster Growth
- Develop EFs in pre-school and kindergarten
- Problem-solving models and programs
- Cognitive strategy instruction and cognitive behavior therapy
- Technology-based approaches
- Mindfulness techniques and EF growth
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
Professor and Director of School Psychology Research
Psychology Department of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
George McCloskey, Ph.D., is a Professor and Director of School Psychology Research in the Psychology Department of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and holds Diplomate status with the American Academy of Pediatric Neuropsychology. He frequently presents at international, national, regional and state meetings on cognitive and neuropsychological assessment and intervention topics.
Dr. McCloskey has amassed over 35 years of experience in test development, teaching, research and assessment and intervention work with a wide range of clients. Based on the past 25 years of his research and experience working specifically with children, adolescents and adults exhibiting executive function difficulties, Dr. McCloskey has developed a comprehensive model of executive functions that can be used to assess executive function strengths and difficulties and guide efforts to foster growth and intervene with difficulties. He consults with a number of school districts and private schools nationwide on issues related to improving students’ self-regulation capacities in the classroom, behavior management, assessment and intervention for executive functions difficulties related to academic and behavior problems.
Dr. McCloskey is the author of the McCloskey Executive Functions Scales (MEFS) and lead author of the books Assessment and Intervention for Executive Function Difficulties and Essentials of Executive Functions Assessment and his most recent writing on interventions for executive function and executive skills difficulties appears in Chapter 11 of the book Essentials of Planning, Selecting, and Tailoring Interventions for Unique Learners.
Financial: George McCloskey has an employment relationship with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He receives royalties as an author for Taylor & Francis, Wiley & Sons, and Schoolhouse Press. Dr. McCloskey receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: George McCloskey has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Improve Executive Functions -Evidence-Based Strategies to Change Behavior – George McCloskey course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.