Acquire the Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents by Christine A Wing,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christine A Wing
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Sep 30, 2016
You’ve worked with the child who has difficulty transitioning from one activity to another, becoming upset or overly silly. Waiting for his turn is difficult if not impossible, as is following daily routines. Despite repeated requests from his teacher to “use your words,” he typically is not able to communicate his wants and needs and becomes angry or shuts down. This child lacks self-regulation, and struggles both academically and socially.
Communication skills play an important role in the development of self-regulation. In this workshop, you will learn how to use language to improve self-regulation for children with:
- Language delays/disorders
- Emotional & Behavior Disorders
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Attachment disorders
- Social Risk
You will learn techniques in formats that you can apply to your work immediately, illustrated through case studies and intervention videos. Bring your challenges with you to the workshop, as Dr. Wing will also facilitate group problem-solving. Discover new and innovative ways to help children develop self-regulation through language!
|Webcast Manual (6.03 MB)||56 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Relationship Between Language and Behavior
- Language comprehension and expression
- Language pragmatics
- Dynamics of shared risk factors:
- depression, family conflict, parent education, fathers, and attachment
Role of Language in Self-Regulation
- Internal state words/words that express:
- Volition/ability Physical states
- Perception Emotions
- Morality Thought
- Working at the intersection of socialemotional and language development
- Facilitate self-regulatory language
- Theory of Mind
- Executive Function
Strategies for Language Disorders/Delays
- Determine knowledge and use of internal state words
- Fast mapping internal state words for early language
- Words for:
- Intention Ability
- Judgment Cognition
- Condition build problem-solving
- Self-talk for problem-solving video
Strategies for Emotional/Behavioral Disorders/Conduct Disorder
- Screen for language reception, expression, and pragmatics
- Identify behavior problem and use corresponding verbal input
- Debrief after problem episode
- Script development demonstration and video examples
- Use role models
- Co-regulation strategies
- Nonverbal body-calming techniques
Strategies for ADHD
- Focus and condense instructions
- Language for organization and staying on task
- Determine child’s level of language skills
- Cues for low to high language levels
- Transition to self-cuing
Strategies for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Translate behavior to words
- Pair sensory experiences with words for physical states and perception
- Recognize and represent emotions
- Apps for storytelling
- Personal narratives for high functioning ASD
Strategies for Trauma/Maltreatment
- Apply attachment theory to daily conversationsv
- Relationship-based language
- Personal narratives
- Language to decrease disassociation and hyper-vigilance
- Internal state words to build awareness of child and self
- Case study
Strategies for Children at Social Risk
- Increase language interactions in small groups
- Use social-emotional themes: lesson plans
- Internal State Language Intervention
- Program (ISLIP) handout
- Video demonstration of ISLIP lesson plan
University of Minnesota
Christine A. Wing, PhD, CCC-SLP, has worked extensively with children at risk for or demonstrating significant behavior problems. She has worked closely with educators, mental health professionals, and therapists in both educational and health care settings. Dr. Wing integrates her clinical work as a certified speech and language pathologist with her own research on the relationships between language and behavior problems.
Dr. Wing has served on the board of directors and as the chairperson of the Minnesota Association for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health. She is an advocate for children and families, and in addition to a Ph.D. in the area of language development, holds a master’s degree in public policy. Dr. Wing has presented at state associations for speech and language professionals and childcare providers as well as educators. She has also presented at the American Speech and Hearing Association, the American Association of University Women, and the International Society for the Study of Behavior Development. Dr. Wing currently provides consultation to organizations providing services to children and families.
Financial: Dr. Christine Wing has an employment relationship with Strategic Solutions, Inc. She has presented at numerous state and national conferences. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Dr. Christine Wing has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Improve Self-Regulation Through Language & Communication Skills -Practical Strategies & Tools for Children & Adolescents – Christine A Wing course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.