Acquire the Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success by Cathy Stern,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cathy Stern
- 5 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 08, 2018
Hidden Visual Processing Problems: Think Faster, Learn Better, Work Smarter
Vision is more than 20/20 eyesight. Optimal visual processing helps us see more, think faster, and attend longer. Enhancing visual processing is key to improving learning and performance for school, work, play, and activities of daily living. How can we build up visual processing to learn faster and work smarter? How can we assist those recovering from concussion/brain injury?
This workshop will help you better understand visual processing, allow you to experience the effects of non-sight related vision problems, and introduce you to a program of visual skills testing and visual brain training. The program uses easy-to-learn techniques that you can integrate into your current therapies and use to enhance therapeutic success.
|Manual – Improving Visual Processing at Any Age (2.20 MB)||40 Pages||Available after Purchase|
ESSENTIAL VISUAL SKILLS FOR SCHOOL, WORK, PLAY, AND MORE
- Eyesight vs. visual processing?
- Our two-track visual system
- What is it?
- Where is it?
- Eye tracking, focus flexibility, and eye coordination skills
- Building up visual stability, visual stamina, and speed of processing
VISION DIRECTS ACTION
- Can my hands and feet do what my eyes see?
- Reduced falls, accidents, and sports injuries
- Faster recovery from concussion and brain injury
COMMON FUNCTIONAL VISION DISORDERS
- Oculomotor dysfunction
- Accommodative instability
EXPERIENCE THE EFFECTS OF IMPERFECT VISUAL SKILLS FOR LEARNING
EXPERIENCE THE IMPACT OF VISUAL PROBLEMS ON EVERYDAY PERFORMANCE
CUTTING-EDGE VISION SCREENING – A HANDS-ON LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
- Visual Screening Tools for:
- Visual tracking
- Focus flexibility
- Depth perception
- Go beyond vision acuity
BENEFITS OF THE MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM
- How to refer
- Who to refer
- What they can do for my patient
VISUAL BRAIN TRAINING
- Techniques you can apply now!
- Ways to enhance visual tracking and convergence
- New techniques to improve visual processing and visual integration
- Enhancing processing speed, attention, visual memory, and sensory integration
- How to apply the concept: Think Faster, Learn Better, Work Smarter
Cathy D. Stern, O.D., FCOVD, FCSO, FNORA is a behavioral optometrist with specialized training for treating learning-related vision problems, computer vision syndrome, neurological vision problems following brain injury or stroke and sports vision training. She has extensive experience working with children and adults with learning problems, ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, autism and the multiply challenged. She also works with adults following traumatic brain injury and with athletes of all ages.
Dr. Stern has presented national and international workshops for physicians, optometrists, teachers, psychologists, occupational, physical and speech therapists and other professionals who work with special populations. She is a Fellow in the College of Optometrists in Vision Development (FCOVD), the College of Syntonic Optometry (FCSO) and the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (FNORA). Dr. Stern is state director of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, past vice-president of the College of Syntonic Optometry, Massachusetts key person for the AOA Sports Vision Section and a past reviewer for the Journal of Behavioral Optometry. She recently published the chapter Photophobia, Light and Color in Acquired Brain Injury in Vision Rehabilitation edited by Penelope Suter and Lisa Harvey. Dr. Stern maintains a private practice in Canton, MA limited to vision therapy and vision rehabilitation.
Financial: Dr. Cathy Stern maintains a private practice. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for Education Resources Inc. She is an instructor who receives compensation for the College of Syntonic Optometry. Dr. Stern was a contributing editor for Vision Rehabilitation (CRC Press), writing the chapter Photophobia, Light and Color in Acquired Brain Injury.
Non-financial: She is the Massachusetts State Director of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development and receives no compensation.
Buy the Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Improving Visual Processing at Any Age -Enhance Performance, Learning, & Therapeutic Success – Cathy Stern course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.