Acquire the Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff by William Barry Inman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- William Barry Inman
- 6 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 25, 2019
Barry Inman, BA-BS, CIC, will share practical solutions to a variety of “what if” infectious disease scenarios that healthcare professionals confront routinely. So many questions can and do arise when it comes to the safety and health of your patients, yourself…and even your family! Are your confident in your responses…
- One patient with an ileal conduit urinary system that, when cultured, revealed microorganisms. Should the treatment include antibiotics…or not?
- A co-worker is pregnant…which patient rooms won’t pose a potential risk?
- What innovative skills can you personally incorporate to reduce the incidence of healthcare-associated infections?
- How can compromised patients be kept safe when multi-drug resistant microorganisms are so prevalent?
- You’ve been providing great patient care all shift. Now it’s time to head home. How do you make that transition and not introduce your family to some of the infectious diseases you’ve been around?
- A disease that may be in a distant part of the world could find its way to our backyard! These emerging cases are often complicated in practice. Are you up-to-date to intervene effectively?
|Manual – Infection Control Challenges – Part 1 (26.29 MB)||191 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Infection Control Challenges – Part 2 (48.28 MB)||198 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Alaskan Cruise! Set Sail and Save $50 Today (0.63 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|New York Retreat Get Away! Save $50 (4.75 MB)||Available after Purchase|
A Summary of Current Recommendations From the CDC, SHEA, IDSA, APIC and the Joint Commission
Health-Care Associated Infections: Strategies to Control-Reduce-Eliminate
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections
- Surgical Site Infections
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonias
- Non-ventilator Associated Infections (overlooked HAI)
- Central-Line Associated Bloodstream Infections
The Latest Multi-Drug Resistant Microorganism Guidelines
- Carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae
- Clostridium difficile
- Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcus
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Avian vs. swine vs. seasonal influenza
- H1N1 pandemic results
- When to treat? When not to treat?
- Treatment with anti-virals and antibiotics
- New vaccines for flu
Vaccination Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel
- MMR, Tdap, etc.
Emerging Infectious Diseases (Zoonotic)
- Ebola: What we learned
- Mosquito-borne (“Zika”, Dengue, Chickungunya, West Nile)
- Tick-borne (Lyme and Babesia)
- Hepatitis B
- Vaccination protocol for healthcare personnel
- Staff follow-up after significant exposures
- Treatments for persons chronically infected
- Outbreaks in healthcare
- Hepatitis C
- Treatment “cures” in 12-24 weeks
- Outbreaks in healthcare-dialysis settings
- New one pill daily treatment
- Healthcare exposure and appropriate prophylaxis
- Today’s best approaches to treatment
- Skin testing vs. blood test for exposure
- Follow-up guidelines for healthcare workers conversion testing
William “Barry” Inman, BA-BS, CIC, has 31 years of experience as an epidemiologist. He works for the Brevard County Health Department in Merritt Island, Florida. He is responsible for the development and implementation of surveillance and investigation of all communicable diseases. Additionally, he is a faculty member for Brevard Community College and the University of Central Florida teaching classes on infection control. Barry has completed advanced training in bio-terrorism through the Department of Health in Florida, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the United States Army Institute of Research for Infectious Diseases. Barry has also received training in various communicable diseases and disease outbreak investigations.
Because of his extensive experience and education, he has assisted the CDC and Quarantine Service with the investigation of outbreaks on cruise ships for legionella, rubella, measles, norovirus and MRSA. He has done communicable disease investigations in long-term care facilities, hospitals, cruise ships, nursing homes and day-care facilities. Barry has developed infection control programs for hospitals, long-term care facilities, rehab centers, health departments and others. After Hurricane Katrina, he was part of the CDC team that developed an epidemiology/surveillance program for disaster response.
Barry has won numerous awards over the years, including the National Association of County and Community Health Organizations (NACCHO) award for Cruise Ship Investigation and Mitigation of measles, varicella, and rubella. He also won a NACCHO award for “Super Hands”, a hand washing video developed for the control of communicable diseases. Barry also writes a quarterly article for the AMA Journal on various infectious diseases.
Financial: William B. Inman has an employment relationship with Brevard County Health Department. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: William B. Inman has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Infection Control Challenges -Real Risks for Patients and Staff – William Barry Inman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.