Acquire the Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice by Heidi Schreiber-Pan,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Heidi Schreiber-Pan
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 31, 2017
- Learn multidisciplinary interventions to treat the whole person
- Safely integrate spiritual principles into psychotherapy
- Mindfulness practice as a tool for spiritual growth
- Discover how stories and metaphors can increase insight and lead to transformation
- Experience spiritual practices and tools in psychotherapy
How often do you encounter a client who brings up issues of a religious/spiritual nature or who wishes to integrate their faith into therapy? Do you wish you had a better clinical foundation in spiritually integrative psychotherapy or a more comprehensive mindfulness tool box for your clients?
Throughout this workshop, Heidi Schreiber-Pan, Ph.D., LCPC will help you incorporate elements of these modalities to form a comprehensive treatment plan that includes therapeutic strategies and effective interventions. Experience how the successful integration of spirituality can enhance clinical rapport and give clients the sense of feeling understood.
Additionally, you will learn how to use metaphors, stories or folktales as a way to shift perspectives and develop an understanding of spiritual concepts such as Zen teachings.
You will leave with competence in spiritual/religious assessment, improved ability to use spiritually-oriented treatment approaches, and the skill to add mindfulness techniques into traditional forms of therapy.
|Manual (5.01 MB)||35 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Competencies When Integrating Spirituality into Counseling
- A rational for spirituality in the practice of counseling
- Therapist self-awareness of spirituality
- Treatments that incorporate client’s spirituality
- Case studies of spiritual issues in therapy
- Implicit and explicit approaches to spiritual integration
Integration of Spiritual Principles into Counseling
- Clinical assessment of client’s spirituality
- Spirituality’s effect on the therapeutic alliance
- Ethical guidelines
- Ten tools for your therapeutic tool box
- Meaning and purpose: Value card sort
- Spiritual meditation & prayer
- Spiritual journal writing
- Sacred texts & writings
- Spiritual imagery
- Forgiveness & letting go
- God image
- Spiritual transcendence in nature
- Spiritual metaphors and stories
- Learning from spiritual models
Essential Components of Spirituality and Mindfulness Integration
- Convergence of neuroscience and mindfulness
- “Decentering” as a way of disengaging from self-criticism, rumination, and negative thinking patterns
- The healing power of awareness: Seeing thoughts as creations of the mind
- Reconnecting & befriending feelings
Mindfulness Practice as a Tool for Spiritual Growth
- Cultivating mindfulness: Mindful eating, mindful walking, mindful breathing
- Stories & metaphors as a gateway to experiencing mindfulness
- Here and now – grounding in the sacred moment
- Encountering self-compassion & loving-kindness
- Shifting perspectives through gratitude practice
- Practical application of both mindfulness and spirituality: A case example
Heidi Schreiber-Pan, Ph.D., LCPC, NCC, is a licensed professional clinical counselor in Baltimore, Maryland, where she runs a private practice. She works with various community and faith organizations to merge spirituality and psychology.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan is also affiliate assistant professor at Loyola University Maryland, teaching for the department of Pastoral Counseling, a premier CACREP-approved counseling education program that integrates the pastoral/spiritual, clinical, and scientific dimensions of counseling psychology.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan specializes in anxiety disorders and provides therapy that integrates spiritually and mindfulness. Her workshops and seminars are offered all over the East Coast. She investigated the role of faith in trauma and the effect of nature on psychological well-being and spirituality.
Financial: Heidi Schreiber-Pan is in private practice. She receives a consulting fee from Loyola University. Dr. Schreiber-Pan receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Heidi Schreiber-Pan is a member of the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision; the American Counseling Association; and Maryland Association for Counseling and Development.
Buy the Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Integrating Your Client’s Spirituality in Clinical Practice – Heidi Schreiber-Pan course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.