Acquire the Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop by Richard C. Schwartz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Richard C. Schwartz
- 12 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 27, 2020
As a young therapist, I often struggled to get results. I avoided my client’s internal emotions and instead tried to control the difficult symptoms I was seeing – which led to heated arguments and frustration rather than progress.
When I started listening closely to my clients, I finally discovered the answer to healing and transformation…
As clients would talk about their different parts (and how the parts felt pain and emotions), I realized that was the key – we have to free each part from the trauma, abuse, attachment injuries and suffering that they feel.
Since I began developing Internal Family Systems (IFS) 30 years ago, it has been scientifically tested to be effective at helping a wide variety of mental health conditions – such as trauma, addiction, anxiety, and depression – which is why it is one of the fastest-growing approaches in therapy.
Hailed by Dr. Bessel van der Kolk, IFS will transform your clients’ lives as they learn to heal themselves. No more therapist directives or insights, rather IFS will provide a connection with your client that creates lasting healing.
Please join me in this unique recording. I will give you valuable feedback, guided instruction, and share powerful in-session videos of IFS in action. I want to give you the skills you need to use IFS, so you can improve what you’re doing in the therapy room – and see transformation in your clients’ lives.
Richard Schwartz, PhD
|Manual – Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) (0.72 MB)||23 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Internal Family System (IFS)
- Origins of IFS – the work of Richard Schwartz, PhD
- A non-pathologizing, accelerated approach rooted in neuroscience
- Apply inner resources and self-compassion for healing
- How to heal implicit memory wounds
- Study limitations: small sample size, no control group
- Clinical considerations for clients experiencing abuse
The IFS Technique
Step 1: Identify the Diagnoses & Symptoms
- Assess the diagnoses: PTSD, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and eating disorders
- Apply meditation practices
- Find the symptom, focus on its fear
- Separate the person from the symptom
- Become curious about it
- Find the real story behind the symptom
Step 2: Gain Access to Internal Strengths & Resource for Healing
- Move from defensiveness to curiosity
- Access compassion to open the pathways toward healing
- Foster “internal attachment” work
- The “Self” of the therapist-countertransference redefined
Step 3: Healing of the Traumatic Wound
- Three phases to healing the wound:
- Witness the pain
- Remove the wounded part out of the past
- Let go of the feelings, thoughts, and beliefs
Empowering IFS-Specific Grounding Techniques
- Panic attacks
The Center for Self Leadership
Richard Schwartz, Ph.D., earned his Ph.D. in marriage and family therapy from Purdue University, after which he began a long association with the Institute for Juvenile Research at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and more recently at The Family Institute at Northwestern University, attaining the status of associate professor at both institutions. He is co-author, with Michael Nichols, of Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods, the most widely used family therapy text in the United States.
Dr. Schwartz developed Internal Family Systems in response to clients’ descriptions of experiencing various parts – many extreme – within themselves. He noticed that when these parts felt safe and had their concerns addressed, they were less disruptive and would accede to the wise leadership of what Dr. Schwartz came to call the “Self.” In developing IFS, he recognized that, as in systemic family theory, parts take on characteristic roles that help define the inner world of the clients. The coordinating Self, which embodies qualities of confidence, openness, and compassion, acts as a center around which the various parts constellate. Because IFS locates the source of healing within the client, the therapist is freed to focus on guiding the client’s access to his or her true Self and supporting the client in harnessing its wisdom. This approach makes IFS a non-pathologizing, hopeful framework within which to practice psychotherapy. It provides an alternative understanding of psychic functioning and healing that allows for innovative techniques in relieving clients symptoms and suffering.
In 2000, Richard Schwartz founded The Center for Self Leadership in Oak Park, Illinois. Dr. Schwartz is a featured speaker for many national psychotherapy organizations and a fellow of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and he serves on the editorial boards of four professional journals. He has published four books and over 50 articles about IFS. His books include Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual (with Frank Anderson, M.D. and Martha Sweezy, Ph.D) (PESI, 2017), Internal Family Systems Therapy (Guilford Press, 1997), Introduction to the Internal Family Systems Model (Tarcher, 2001), and The Mosaic Mind (with Regina Goulding) (Trailheads, 2003), as well as Metaframeworks (with Doug Breunlin and Betty Karrer) (Jossey-Bass, 1997). Dr. Schwartz lives and practices in Brookline, MA and is on the faculty of the Department of Psychiatry, Harvard School of Medicine.
Financial: Richard Schwartz is the Founder of The Center for Self Leadership. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Richard Schwartz is a Fellow and member of the American Association for Marital and Family Therapy.
Buy the Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) -2-Day Experiential Workshop – Richard C. Schwartz course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.