Acquire the Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application by Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 05, 2017
You NEVER have to experience that feeling of uncertainty again…
- Find the BEST evidence-based answer to your clinical question in just 5 minutes
- Analyze effective quality appraisal tools & intention-to-treat
- Understand statistical tests – and relevance within clinical practice
- Confidently explain your treatment decisions to other members of the medical team
- Practice new research skills using a variety of clinical scenarios – bring your laptop/tablet!
- Develop a systematic approach to choose the most appropriate database
With a growing body of scientific literature, you face complex challenges in finding and interpreting the appropriate research data in a busy clinical setting. This one-day course will walk you through a simple, consistent, and efficient 5-step process to effectively locate the best evidence-based answer to a clinical question, in under 10 minutes. Incorporating the best evidence in clinical practice enables cost-effective care, improves reimbursement of treatments provided (especially from Medicare) and, most importantly, leads to the best patient care outcomes. To implement evidence-based practice, you need to have a strategy in place to minimize the time involved in literature searching for clinical questions that arise, so that productivity standards in the workplace can be maintained.
The course accentuates a 5-step methodology of effectively crafting a clinical question, selecting the best database, assessing the applicability of the evidence to the patient, interpreting various statistical tests, and understanding the quality of the evidence. Participants will explore their own research questions within this hands-on workshop. Presenting evidence (but not the best evidence) is not evidence-based practice. This workshop, coupled with clinical scenarios, enhances the applicability of learned concepts that can be immediately useful in your own practice.
- Clinical Scenario #1: Chronic Knee Pain
- Key Concepts of Evidence-Based Practice
- The 5-Step Approach in Answering a Clinical Question
- Clinical Scenario #2: Right Shoulder Pain
- Quality Appraisal Tools & Intention-to-Treat Analysis
- Understanding Statistical Tests and Relevance in Clinical Care
- Clinical Scenario #3: Exercise & Physical Modalities
- Evidence-Based Screening and Diagnostic Testing in Rehabilitation
- Workshop 1 – Orientation to Therapy-Related Research Databases
- Systematic Approach to Finding Appropriate Databases
- Workshop 2 – Utilizing Research Databases to Answer a Clinical Question
- Finding the Best Answer to your Clinical Question in 5-10 minutes
- Clinical Scenario # 4: Bedside screening of Dysphagia
- Clinical Scenario # 5: Mobilization in Acute Lower Extremity DVT
- Clinical Scenario # 6: Mobilization in Acute Stroke
- Clinical Scenario # 7: Fall Risk Evaluation and Management
- Evidenced Based Rehabilitation – Chronic Kidney Disease and Dialysis
- Define the elements of evidence-based practice in the context of patient goals in clinical practice.
- Analyze the rationale behind each step in successfully answering a clinical question with guidance from the available research.
- Determine the best treatment option/s, using the 5 steps, and apply them to achieve excellent patient care.
- Discuss evidence-based approaches for common orthopedic problems, screening for dysphagia, early mobilization in acute stroke, early mobilization in acute deep venous thrombosis, fall risk, chronic kidney disease, & patients on dialysis.
- Practice the five-step approach to answer a clinical question with the best evidence currently available.
- Explain the challenge when adopting a single example from evidence to guide practice.
- Understand statistical tests and the relevance in clinical care.
- Apply quality appraisal tools, including the intention-to-treat analysis.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Manual ZNM063320 (5.07 MB)||68 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante, PT, MD , is a physical therapist, a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine, and a Fellow in Nephrology at the University of Colorado Hospital. As an avid practitioner of evidence-based medicine, Briggs has remained passionate in the education of rehabilitation professionals, physicians, and other healthcare team members on how to efficiently incorporate the best evidence in their clinical practice. His pioneering work on “5-Steps In Answering A Clinical Question,” is one of the highlights of this course, and has revolutionized and simplified the process of determining the best screening/diagnostic tests and/or treatment option/s for patients. His knowledge, style of teaching, unique perspectives as a physician and a physical therapist, as well as passion for evidence-based therapy, is refreshing and contagious!
Financial: Brigani Amante is a Fellow in Nephrology at the University of Colorado. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Brigani Amante has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Interpreting Evidence -An Innovative 5-Step Approach for Clinical Application – Brigani “Briggs” G. Amante course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.