Acquire the Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty by Terry Trundle,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Trundle
- 5 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 13, 2017
Over the next 15 years, joint replacements are projected to grow by as much as 673%, and as 60 becomes the new 40, more patients than ever are entering into these surgeries expecting full return to function and many active years to come. This seminar explores cutting edge interventions for maximizing high–level functional gains and returning patients to the daily activities that are important to them.
Watch Terry Trundle as he relates over 38 years of practical, evidence–based interventions he has used with this exact population. Explore the risks and benefits of today’s surgical procedures with an emphasis on newer, less invasive options such as hemiarthroplasty and reverse prosthesis, and discover how pre– and post–op rehab is evolving to keep pace. Take home the tools today that you need for tomorrow, such as:
- Practical exercises patients can do early and at home
- Techniques for joint replacement rehab (CPM, manual therapy, exercise dosing, and adjunct therapies)
- A roadmap for what the future holds for joint arthroplasty procedures
|Manual – Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee (30.47 MB)||101 Pages||Available after Purchase|
TOTAL KNEE ARTHROPLASTY AND HEMIARTHROPLASTY
- Anatomy of the articular cartilage and the progression of arthritis
- Surgical options with gender-specific components and hemiarthroplasty
- Missing links in preparing the operative procedure for the progression of the three phases of rehabilitation
MOBILITY AND MUSCULAR RECRUITMENT WITH EVIDENCE-BASED EXERCISES
- Manual exercise for the patella-femoral joint
- Extension re-lengthening by pre-functional mobility from hip to foot
- Hip core strengthening – why is this so vital to recovery?
- Open kinetic chain muscle recruitment – why terminal extension and short arc quads are not the same thing
- Hamstrings over quadriceps co-activation exercises to prepare for function
- Progressive closed kinetic chain loading: knowing that proprioception may be the missing link in recovery
LAB #1 – KNEE:
- Manual therapy for mobility of the knee
- Open and closed kinetic chain exercise for proprioception
TOTAL SHOULDER ARTHROPLASTY INCLUDING HUMERAL HEAD REPLACEMENT
- Regular verses reverse prosthesis
- Hemiarthroplasty for humeral head replacement
- Why consider the reverse prosthesis and how it effects recovery
- How do patients prescribe their function?
- The importance of the Subscapularis protective protocol
- Self-applied range of motion needs to be reconsidered
- Scapular mobility and stabilization: the core of shoulder surgery recovery
- Three vital motion patterns that produce the zone of function
EVIDENCE-BASED EXERCISES BASED ON THE MODE OF CONTRACTION
- What is the missing link of total shoulder replacement
- Formula of progressive rehab: pivoters, protectors, and positioners
- Progressive exercise based on the modes of contraction
- Corrective exercises for elevation “hike” dysfunction
- The geriatric “Big Three”
LAB #2 – SHOULDER
- Manual preparation of scapular and gleno-humeral mobility
- Exercises for stabilization toward function
CASE STUDIES AND OUTCOME STUDIES
Terry Trundle, ATC, LAT, PTA, has over 38 years of experience in clinical practice and offers educational programs on functional rehabilitation focusing on the upper and lower kinetic chain. He practices in the Atlanta area where he is the Owner and Director of the Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. In addition, he serves as a rehab consultant for Benchmark Physical Therapy and as Chair of the Advisory Board for the annual Rehab Summit.
Mr. Trundle’s research has been featured in numerous journals and publications, and he has received awards and recognitions by the American Physical Therapy Association and Medical College of Georgia as a leader in the field. Most recently, he authored a chapter on orthopedic management of the shoulder in Fundamental Orthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant. He is the co-producer of a four-part video series that includes exercises on the knee and shoulder and passive micro-mobility of the upper and lower kinetic chains.
Financial: Terry Trundle is owner of Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Trundle is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Buy the Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Joint Replacement Rehab for the Shoulder and Knee -Maximizing Functional Outcomes After Arthroplasty – Terry Trundle course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.