Acquire the Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency by Pam Collins,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Pam Collins
- 5 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 07, 2016
- Tools to Sharpen Your Crisis Management Strategies
- 6 Fail-Proof Steps to Rhythm Interpretation
- ABG Analysis Made Easy
- Critical Actions for “I’m Having Chest Pain!”
- Abdominal Pain: What is it REALLY Telling You?
- Prevention, Presentation and Action for the Most Common Nursing Emergencies
You have a daunting challenge of recognizing subtle changes in a patient’s condition that can lead to a medical emergency. Do you know what to do for the older woman who suddenly doesn’t know her name or the joint replacement patient who suddenly complains of chest pain? These are scary situations, but you don’t have to panic! Attend this seminar to sharpen your skills in identification and management for a wide variety of bedside nursing emergencies.
Cardiovascular, Neurological, Respiratory, Post-operative Emergencies, GI, Shock, Sepsis and More!
Expert speaker, Pam Collins, MSN, CMSRN, RN-BC, will help you get the best tools and strategies for early identification and management of emergencies such as Stroke, Heart Attack, GI Bleed, ARDS and Shock. Leave this program more prepared than ever to identify and manage your next patient emergency!
|Day 2 Webcast Manual (2.07 MB)||63 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- ABG Interpretation in 3 Easy Steps
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
- Chest Tube Management
Post-Op Complications & Emergencies
- Uncontrolled Pain
- Compartment Syndrome
- Recognizing Infection
- Acute Kidney Injury
Now on to Documenting the Emergency…
How Well Would Your Documentation Hold up in Court?
- Common Pitfalls in Documentation
- What your Words Really Mean in Court
- Strategies for Writing Legally Defensible Notes
- Case Studies: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
How to Document High Risk Situations
- Patient Refusals
- Nurse-MD Notification
- Chain of Command
- Changes in Patient Condition
- Assessment Findings
- Discharge Instructions
- Documentation Methods
- Electronic vs. Traditional (paper)
- Clarifying the Myths of Charting by Exception
Pam Collins has more than 30 years of extensive nursing experience which includes work as a staff and charge nurse for medical-surgical and pediatric units, nurse manager, nursing administration and nursing faculty. Pam currently works as an Independent Education and Medical-Legal Consultant, and maintains her skills by working as a Clinical Nurse Specialist for Medical- Surgical Nursing in Charlotte, NC. She maintains dual certification in medical-surgical nursing through the Academy for Medical Surgical Nurses and the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Pam also consults with Schools of Nursing for the purpose of enhancing NCLEX success rates with an emphasis on medical-surgical nursing.
Additionally, Pam has extensive experience with the legal aspects of nursing practice and documentation including providing litigation support in medical malpractice. She speaks nationally on clinical and legal topics for the healthcare professional with a passion that is evident through her energy, presentation style and ability to engage the audience. She was previously awarded the Outstanding Educator of the Year Award by the South Carolina Area Health Education Consortium.
Financial: Pam Collins is the owner of Consultation On-Call, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Pam Collins is a member of the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses.
Buy the Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency – Pam Collins course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.