Acquire the Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder by Jenny Clark,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jenny Clark
- 5 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 20, 2015
Research reveals that 1 in 6 children have sensory processing disorder (SPD). Current evidence in sensory processing points to a neurological basis for this disorder. This epidemic of SPD in the pediatric population creates challenges for therapists, medical professionals, and educators in providing effective intervention and support for children and their families. Professionals need adequate training on the neuroscience foundations of SPD in order to understand why sensory driven behavior occurs and how to effectively address this disorder.
Jenny L. Clark, OTR/L, BCP, who has served in making children’s lives better for over 20 years, will show you this exciting and informative recording is filled with creative and useful sensorimotor interventions that can be easily implemented in the classroom, clinic, or at home. Participants will glean information about how to implement creative curriculum for early intervention, preschool, and elementary school children. Attendees will discover how to design sensorimotor theme-based lesson plans that can be implemented immediately.
Ms. Clark’s unique play-based treatment approach for children incorporates sensorimotor theme activities that facilitate development to enhance learning. Participants’ learning will be enriched through video examples, case studies, and current research to support therapeutic interventions.
|Manual – Learn to Move (8.41 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
NEUROSCIENCE FOUNDATIONS IN SPD
- Subtypes of sensory processing disorder
- Sensory overresponsivity
- Sensory underresponsivity
- Sensory seeking/craving
- Postural disorders
- Discrimination disorders
- Components of Ayres Sensory Integration® and Fidelity Measure© (ASIFM)
- Sensory integration intervention methods (OT-SI)
- Sensory-based intervention for best practice
- Case study
- Sensory simulation lab
EVIDENCE-BASED SENSORY STRATEGIES TO…
- Increase attention
- Improve sensory-related behavior
- Aid organizational skills
- Foster self-esteem
- Promote language
- Facilitate sustained active engagement
- Encourage learning through play
- Support progress in educational learning
LEARN TO MOVE, MOVE TO LEARN CURRICULUM
- Transdisciplinary teamwork
- 7 sequenced sensorimotor theme-based structure
- Eye-hand coordination
- Fine motor
- Developmental readiness skills
- Learn to Move, Move to Learn research
- Sensorimotor themed lesson plans
- Adapting for early intervention
- Therapeutic tools
- Play skills
- Develop a “Ready-to-Implement” original lesson plan
Jenny Clark, OTR/L, BCP, (AOTA Board Certification in Pediatrics), is a licensed pediatric occupational therapist with over 20 years experience working as a school-based occupational therapist, independent contractor for early intervention services, private practitioner, speaker, consultant, author and inventor.
Ms. Clark currently owns a pediatric therapy private practice, Jenny’s Kids, Inc. she received her B.S. degree in occupational therapy and graduated with distinction from the University of Kansas.Jenny has written journal articles that have been published in professional journals such as OT Practice, Occupational Therapy Forum, and Journal of Occupational Therapy Students. Additionally, Jenny has written a book on sensory processing entitled Learn to Move, Move to Learn: Sensorimotor Early Childhood Activity Themes (AAPC 2009).
In addition, she has published two DVDs Learn to Move: Dinosaurs (AAPC 2005), a companion to her first book, Sensory Processing Disorder Kit: Simulations and Solutions for Parents, Teachers, and Therapists (AAPC 2006), which won the 2007 media in excellence video award from the Autism Society of America. Jenny’s newest publication is a music CD, Sing, Move, Learn (AAPC 2010), which accompanies the songs in her first book.
She is a contributing author for the book Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Handbook for Parents and Professionals. Jenny is the inventor of the Patent-Pending “Weigh” Cool Bracelet (www.abilitations.com). Jenny Clark has spoken both nationally and internationally on a variety of topics, including sensory integration/processing.
Financial: Jenny Clark maintains a private practice. She is an author for The Autism Asperger Publishing Company and receives royalties. She is an author for The Autism Asperger Publishing Company and receives royalties.
She is an author for Greenwood Publishing Group and receives royalties. She is an author for Pearson Publishing and receives royalties. She is the inventor of the patent-pending “Weigh” Cool Bracelet and receives compensation. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jenny Clark has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Learn to Move, Move to Learn -Evidence-Based Neuroscience Foundations in Sensory Processing Disorder – Jenny Clark course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.