Acquire the Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois by Lois Fenner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lois Fenner
- 5 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 21, 2018
- Court Orders: Must you Appear?
- When Not to Release Your Documentation
- Prevent Liability and Avoid Paying Damages
- Protect Your Client, License & Practice
- Do’s and Don’t’s of Documentation
- Why and When to call an Attorney
- Avoiding the Litigation Hot Seat
Without the proper legal awareness needed to stay in compliance, you may face grave legal and financial consequences. This recording will show you how to continue to help the people you’ve been trained to help while still protecting yourself from many legal pitfalls. If you watch only one recording this year, make it this one. Watch attorney Lois Fenner for an entertaining and enlightening experience and complete with a greater understanding of the latest Illinois laws as they relate to behavioral health. You will take home practical strategies to minimize and manage legal and ethical risks and you will learn how to immediately implement these risk reducing strategies into your practice.
|Manual (18.56 MB)||92 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Overview/Confidentiality of Mental Health Records
- When and to Whom Records Can Be Released
- Mandatory Disclosure Requirements
- Alcohol/Drug and AIDS/HIV Treatment Records
- Necessary Documentation
HIPAA 101 – Federal Confidentiality Regulations
- What is HIPAA Today?
- How Do I Comply with the Regulations?
- What Are “Psychotherapy Notes”?
- When May I Release Records?
- How Much Paperwork Wil This Be for My Office?
Responding to Subpoenas, Court Orders and Law Enforcement
- Subpoenas; Types of Subpoenas; Duty to Respond; Time Limits
- Search Warrants & Court Orders
- Authority to Obtain Information
- Development of Policies and Procedures to Respond
Balancing the Rights of Minors & Parents
- Minors’ Rights
- Age of Majority
- Access to Records
- Rights of Minors to Refuse/Consent to Medication and Treatment
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Treatment Issues for Minors
- Parental Rights
- Custodial and Divorce Factors
- Child Abuse Allegations
- Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Parent’s Rights to Records
Voluntary and Involuntary Mental Health Commitments
- Reasons to Use a Voluntary Commitment or an Involuntary Commitment
- Grounds for an Involuntary Commitment: Dangerousness (as Defined by Statute)
- Mental Illness
Professional Ethics and Boundary Issues
- Consent Elements and Competency Issues
- Medication: Right to Refuse
- Restraints and Seclusion
- Individual’s Legal Rights
- Informed Consent
- Boundary Issues: Where the Lines Are Blurred
- Prescribing Practices
- Board of Health Professionals Investigation – Disciplinary Proceedings
Legal Liabilities of the Professional
- Duty to Warn Issues
- Professional Obligations and Standards
- Fraud & Abuse Issues
- Billing & Coding Errors
- Compliance with Contradictory Laws
Lois Fenner, R.N., M.S., Attorney at Law, is an honor graduate of the University of Maryland Graduate School of Nursing, Undergraduate School of Nursing, and University of Maryland Law School. She is an attorney admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, a registered nurse, and a certified clinical specialist.
Ms. Fenner is a founding member of The American Nurse Attorneys Association, past president of the Monumental Bar Association, member of the Women’s Bar Association, Phi Kappa Phi and Sigma Theta Tau Honor Societies, and the National Exchange Club. She has been recognized by the Alliance of Black Women Attorneys with the Distinguished Women in Law Award; the Baltimore Marketing Association Harold Young Leadership Award, and the Baltimore County Diversity Award.
Additionally, she is a three-time recipient of the Daily Record’s Top 100 Women in Maryland award and was inducted into the Circle of Excellence. Attorney Fenner has been recognized as a Baltimore Business Journals Who’s Who in Law and was selected as one of the Super Lawyers twice. Her practice focuses on medical litigation and health care including medical malpractice, personal injury, accreditation, wrongful death, Professional Board, and licensure issues.
Ms. Fenner is a recognized educator and lecturer throughout the country providing realistic and current information in dynamic presentations.
Financial: Lois A. Fenner is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Lois A. Fenner has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Illinois – Lois Fenner course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.