Acquire the Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know by Barbara Ingram-Rice,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Barbara Ingram-Rice
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 10, 2016
Lymphedema requires patients to commit to their wellbeing full time, but when the process becomes too difficult, self-care routines tend to fall away. This puts patients at risk of exacerbation, infection, and more. Over time, other health issues arise until suddenly they need assistance with maintaining their routines.
Not every therapist wants to be certified in Complete Decongestive Therapy, but every health care provider needs to know the basics, when and how to help, and when to refer out. In this recording, you’ll learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of lymphedema and explore complete decongestive therapy treatment plans, including assessment, massage, skin care, compression, exercise, and patient education.
|Manual – Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy (3.53 MB)||70 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OVERVIEW OF THE ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
- Anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Understand the ways the lymphatic system may break down
- Differentiate between lymphedema, lipedema and acute edema due to an injury
- Discover what lymphatic watershed areas are
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF LYMPHEDEMA
- Stages of lymphedema
- Primary lymphedema
- Congenital malformations
- Secondary lymphedema
- Post cancer
- Venous complications
- CT scans
COMPLETE DECONGESTIVE THERAPY
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- Skin care
- Garment alternatives
- Compression pumps
- Decongestive exercise
- Standard exercises for UE and LE
- Patient education
LAB: MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE PROTOCOL
BEST WAYS TO DONN/DOFF COMPRESSION STOCKINGS AND SLEEVES
- Upper extremity
- Lower extremity
- Bandaging alternatives
- Learn a fun exercise model that can be used for decongestive therapy as well as other patients
- Lab to practice the moves as led by the instructor
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Venous-lymphostatic insufficiency
- Generalized edemas
- Edema during pregnancy
- Acute inflammation
INTERMITTENT PNEUMATIC COMPRESSION THERAPY
COMPLEX CASE STUDY UTILIZING CDT TECHNIQUES
- Initial assessment
- Inpatient intensive rehab
- Ongoing care
OT, LMT, CLT, CHC
Barbara Ingram-Rice, OT, LMT, CLT, CHC, serves on the faculty of the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program at State College of Florida and is the founder of Healthways for Life, Inc, a private practice in Florida that specializes in helping patients achieve self-care independence. An occupational and massage therapist, as well as a certified complete decongestive therapy/manual lymphatic drainage specialist, Ms. Ingram-Rice has worked closely with patients to manage the chronic condition of lymphedema throughout her 30 years of clinical practice.
Since studying Occupational Therapy at the Medical College of Georgia in 1983, she has worked in numerous professional advisory and leadership roles: Chair of the American Occupational Therapy Association Committee of State Presidents; President and Government Affairs Coordinator of the Florida Occupational Therapy Association; and West District President and State Conference Planner for the Georgia Occupational Therapy Association. She was the recipient of the David D. Clark Award of Excellence in 2011 and the Louise Samson Leadership Award in 2003, and she was inducted into the American Occupational Therapy Foundation’s Leaders and Legacies Society in 2015.
Financial: Barbara Ingram-Rice is the founder of HealthWays For Life, Inc. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Barbara Ingram-Rice is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Lymphedema & Complete Decongestive Therapy -What Every Clinician Needs to Know – Barbara Ingram-Rice course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.