Acquire the Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results by David C. Brillhart,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David C. Brillhart
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 18, 2018
Broken families and ruined careers. Drug abuse, incarceration, and heart attacks. These are the extreme, life-shattering impacts of excessive anger. It’s devastating your clients, destroying their families, and putting their health and lives at risk.
Some clients fight their anger, attempting to bury it deep inside. Others express it outwardly to ruinous results. Most aren’t ready to make a change in their life, but have been forced to do so by their partner, their employer, or the court system. Reluctant to give up the feelings of power and righteousness generated by their fury, your best efforts are stymied by their unwillingness to deal with the core problems their anger masks. And angry clients can be aggressive in session. It’s all too easy to refer them to another counselor, letting their anger push you away like so many others.
Grounded in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), this essential recording will give you the tools you need to teach your clients to accept their anger as a normal emotion, and fundamentally change their destructive reactions. Full of practical applications and detailed instruction, you’ll leave with a playbook to help your clients let go of their emotional struggle with anger and gain control of their lives through values-clarified action. You’ll be able to assess readiness for change, and cultivate transformation with motivational strategies that engage your most reluctant and treatment-resistant clients. Lessons on mindfulness, values clarification, and problem solving are coupled with experiential exercises and targeted techniques to reduce your clients anger responses and empower them to manage their reactions to anger at work, on the road, and in their most important personal relationships.
Key benefits of watching:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) skills that reduce negative self-talk and self-judgement, and reframe dysfunctional thoughts that lead to excessive angered outbursts.
- Mindfulness techniques and disengagement strategies that lower the anger response and help clients walk away from conflict and toward valued-living choices.
- Strategies that help clients define their core values and discover the principles they want to guide their lives.
- Assertiveness training that teaches clients how to communicate anger constructively and without aggression.
- Easy-to-implement interventions that heal “old anger” and move clients toward their core values through the power of forgiveness and acceptance.
- Functional coping and social skills clients can use to improve their daily lives and keep them grounded and in-control while on the road, at work, or at home.
- In-session tactics that avoid automatic defensiveness and allow you to work effectively and safely with aggressive personalities.
Watch this recording and learn to help clients of all ages regulate their responses to excessive anger and provide them with valuable life-affirming alternatives to the dysfunctional and aggressive behaviors that damage their lives!
|Manual (5.11 MB)||17 Pages||Available after Purchase|
What We Resist, Persists: Why Fighting/Hiding Our Anger Doesn’t Work
- The fight-flight-freeze response of anger
- Understand the contextual role of anger through ACT
- The cost of avoidance
- Target populations
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Depression, Substance Abuse, Trauma
- Mindful engagement techniques for resistant clients
Address Maladaptive Anger Reactions Before They Start: Reframe Dysfunctional Thoughts with ACT
- Triggers – Identification and strategy selection
- Experiential exercise: Values clarification
- Cognitive defusion from judgmental thoughts
- Intervene in unwanted thoughts and self-judgment
- Values-guided behavior choices while in the grip of anger
Handle Destructive Anger Expressions in the Moment: Skills that Tame the Anger Response
- Mindfully monitor indicators of anger
- Mindfulness techniques to reduce the anger response
- Reset with breath
- Guided imagery
- Carry out goals in the midst of anger
- Disengagement strategies
Facilitate Forgiveness with Acceptance: Therapeutic Strategies That Address Old Anger
- 3 reasons why forgiveness (and self-forgiveness) is never easy
- Prerequisites to letting go of the past
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis intervention
- Experiential exercise: Letting go of the past
Teach Clients to Communicate Anger Constructively and Without Aggression
- Communicate anger effectively with “I” statements
- The active role of acceptance in the midst of anger
- Experiential exercise: Living with vs. Living in anger
- Mindfully respond to anger in interpersonal relationships
Handle Difficult (and Angry) Clients in the Clinical Setting
- Respond contextually to avoid automatic defensiveness
- Modeling flexibility and acceptance
- In-session strategies that keep you safe
- Experiential exercise: Seeing your clients through their eyes
is a licensed psychologist specializing in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). His success using ACT in helping let go of their struggle with anger spans a wide range of individuals and couples, as well as those in forensic and correctional settings. His book chapter on ACT was recently published in Individual Psychological Therapies in Forensic Settings (Davies & Nagi, Eds., 2017).
Dr. Brillhart has considerable forensic clinical experience using ACT with high-risk, special needs, and serious persistent mental illness sexual offenders. His research in this area was presented at several national and international conferences including: The 2009 Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA); the 2010 American Psychological Association (APA); the 2010 Mental Health in Corrections Conference (MHCC); and the 2012, 2013, 2014 ACBS Annual World Conferences, and the 2015 SE ACBS Chapter Conference where he premiered his ACT Behind Bars Forensic and Corrections-based workshop trainings. He has presented and lectured audiences on the use of ACT with these most challenging populations.
Working with difficult-to-treat forensic and correctional clients, and individuals with chronic emotional and physical pain, has afforded Dr. Brillhart the opportunity to hone his therapeutic skills. As an interactive and solution-focused psychologist, Dr. Brillhart offers highly personalized support and practical feedback to help clients effectively navigate life challenges. By integrating ACT and EMDR, Dr. Brillhart infuses compassion and understanding to work with each client’s ability to build on their strengths and navigate personal growth amidst life’s “roadblocks.”
Dr. Brillhart earned his Masters and Doctorate degrees in Clinical Psychology with Forensic Specialization from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Financial: David Brillhart is in private practice. He is the clinical supervisor at Mid-Valley Pain Clinic. Dr. Brillhart receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David Brillhart is a member of the American Psychological Association; Oregon Psychological Association; Association for Contextual Behavioral Science; and EMDR International Association.
Buy the Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mad as Hell -End Your Client’s Struggle with Anger and Help Them Gain Control of Their Lives with Clinical Strategies That Get Results – David C. Brillhart course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.