Acquire the Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions by Ted German,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ted German
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 30, 2018
An Integrated Approach to Manage the Lumbar Spine & Sacroiliac Joint
Low back pain is one of the most prevalent and costly ailments seen in a variety of healthcare settings. Diagnosing and treating low back pain can be challenging and frustrating. Due to the complex nature of the lumbosacral region, finding the root cause of lower back pain is often difficult.
This recording simplifies evaluation and treatment for the most common lumbar and sacroiliac joint dysfunctions from a manual therapy perspective. Discover a streamlined approach for care of the lower back that is applicable to both acute and chronic conditions. Manual techniques covered in this course include muscle energy, mobilization, articulation, and manipulations. A brief overview of Pilates-based stabilization exercises will also be covered to ensure long-term effectiveness of the manual corrections. You’ll be able to immediately utilize these techniques to improve their clinical efficiency.
|Manual – Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain (10.23 MB)||64 Pages||Available after Purchase|
PRINCIPLES OF ORTHOPEDIC EVALUATION
- Goals of the first visit
- Empathy vs sympathy
- Establishing consistency
- Avoiding clinical blindness
- Who should be referred to therapy
- Red flags
- Keys to subjective and objective evaluations
EPIDEMIOLOGY OF LOW BACK PAIN
- Predisposing factors
- Bony Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine
- Soft tissue anatomy of the Lumbar Spine
- Ligamentous support
- Muscular support
- Intervertebral disc
- Biomechanics of the Lumbar Spine
- Common Diagnoses
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Disc protrusion
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposis
EVALUATION OF LUMBAR SPINE DYSFUNCTION
- The key to subjective history
- Posture assessment
- Sitting, Standing, dynamic, lordosis, lateral shift
- Movement loss
- How much
- Quality of the movement
- Willingness to move
- Lateral deviation
- Repeated Movements
- What happens during movement
- What happens because of the movement
- Static tests
- Motor/sensory deficit
- Dural signs
- Other considerations
- Hip/SI joint clearing tests
- Intermittent claudication tests
TREATMENT OF LUMBAR SPINE DYSFUNCTION
- Treatment of the acute patient
- Mid-range movement techniques
- Sub-acute/chronic patient
- Postural syndrome
- Dysfunction syndrome
- Adherent Nerve Root
- Recovery of function
- Manual Therapy techniques
- Prone extension with manual overpressure
- Prone Lumbar extension mobilization
- Flexion Rotation mobilization
Ted German, PT, DPT, CIMT, CPRS, has over 15 years of experience in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy. He currently works at Group Health Cooperative in Madison, WI as a spine specialist, and part-time in the Urgent Care Physical Therapy department treating acute injuries of all types. Dr. German’s education includes a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from St. Catherine University, Minneapolis, MN; a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology from Concordia University, St. Paul, MN; and an Associate of Applied Science in Physical Therapy from Lourdes College, Sylvania, OH. He is a Certified Integrated Manual Therapist, a Certified Pilates Rehabilitation Specialist, and a member of the American Physical Therapy Association’s Orthopedic Section. Dr. German’s teaching experiences include guest lectures on “Pilates for Rehabilitation” for St. Catherine University’s Orthopedics Department and “Risk Factors for Patellofemoral Pain Among Females” at the APTA’s Combined Sections Meeting.
Financial: Ted German has an employment relationship with Group Health Cooperative. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ted German is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Buy the Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain -Hands-on Treatment for Lumbar, Sacroiliac, & Pelvic Dysfunctions – Ted German course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.