Acquire the Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns by 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Mary NurrieStearns | Rick Nurriestearns
- 18 Hours 18 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 01, 2019
Watch this workshop recording for a unique opportunity to participate in an intensive, experiential and rejuvenating experience while learning techniques to help your clients. You will learn the latest scientific brain research related to yoga and mindfulness and how to implement brain changing practices, yogic interventions, specific mindfulness techniques, and self-compassion techniques in all phases of your therapy sessions.
This recording takes it a step further because you will experience first-hand the transformative power of meditation and mindful activities during clinical exercises and demonstration. Each day contains a balance of lecture with times of clinical meditation exercises, clinical yoga practices, and lunch will be provided for you to practice mindful eating.
Watch Mary and Rick NurrieStearns, who have co-led yoga and meditation workshops and retreats for several years and bring close to 70 years of combined experience in clinical meditation and clinical yoga practice. They are experts at showing clinicians how to empower clients to:
- Apply mindful and yoga techniques to reduce anxiety, depression, shame, grief, chronic pain, and/or unworthiness.
- Use self-compassion to make dramatic therapeutic changes.
- Access beneficial memories to increase optimism and personal strength.
- Incorporate mindfulness strategies to stay in the moment to soothe distressing emotions and relieve old trauma patterns.
- Apply yoga interventions to calm the nervous system, as well as increase body and present moment awareness.
- Cultivate an inner best friend to mitigate shame and decrease self-blame.
- Strengthen relationships, increase authenticity, and sharpen problem-solving skills.
- Unmask true values to establish meaningful goals in therapy.
This is a rare opportunity that you won’t want to miss! You are sure to leave feeling refreshed and excited to take this back to your clinical practice!
|Manual – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation: Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice (8.6 MB)||79 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Reduce Anxiety, Depression, and Unworthiness
Neuroscience – Psychoeducation and Practices
- Neuroplasticity – your brain’s ability to organize and learn
- The triune brain
- Primary emotional motivators
- Negativity bias of your brain
- Savoring the good and affiliation system of the brain
- Social brain: causes and conditions
- Default mode network, salience network and central executive network of the brain
- Neuroscience exercises for clinical use
- Use of art expression to personalize learning
- Use of small group sharing (not therapy) for learning
- Exploration of emotional motivators, social brain and savoring the good to personalize learning and small group sharing
Reduce Feelings of Overwhelm, Dissociation and Shame
Lead Clients to Emotional Stabilization
- Emotional stabilization skills
- Body scan and sensory input for stabilization
- Mindful breathing practices
- Impact of yoga on nervous system
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Mindful walking
- Clinical examples of emotional stabilization skills
- Practice emotional stabilization skills
Teach Clients to Observe and Choose Thoughts
Experience the Impact of Thoughts
- Nonjudgmental observing of thoughts
- Naming – write thoughts down
- Recognize, distance and dis-identify from narrative of self-identity
- Relate to the voice of the inner critic
- Address negative thoughts regarding chronic pain
- Store consciousness/mind consciousness and therapeutic implications
- Use of chants, mantras, songs for healing
- Nourishing wholesome thoughts – use of repetition and concentration
- Habit tendencies and neuronal pathways
- Accessing beneficial memories
- Clinical examples of relating to thoughts therapeutically
- Exploration of observing and choosing thoughts to personalize learning and small group sharing
Help Clients Approach and Alleviate Distressing Emotions While Cultivating Emotional Aliveness
Treat Distress with Mercy
- Be there for grief
- Comfort pose and self-love mantra
- Emotional Freedom Technique for client self-care
- Yoga for emotional trauma/anxiety
- Yoga for depression
- Clinical examples of treating distress with mercy
- Activity to personalize the client’s experience
- Exploration of approaching and alleviating emotions to personalize learning and small group sharing
Promote Self-Compassion and Increase Emotional Resilience and Self-Acceptance in Clients
Why Kindness to Self at Times Cause Distress
- Who has seen your goodness? – restoring trust
- Teachers of compassion
- The voice of the inner friend
- Three-part self-compassion note
- Offering loving kindness to any inner aspect that feels not deserving
- Compassion for the inner critic
- Tonglen practice – receiving suffering and sending compassion
- Clinical examples of utilizing self-compassion
- Exploration of compassion practices to personalize learning and small group sharing
Resources to Regulate Nervous System and Restore Self-Worth in Clients
Causes of Unworthiness and Shame
- Impact of shame on brain – default network and pain system
- The physiology of shame
- Differentiate among shame, defiance, and noble posture
- Simple yoga for healing the physiology of shame
- Narrative of unworthiness
- Create a new narrative of self
- Life review/eulogy to discover true values
- Clinical examples of treating unworthiness and shame
- Write eulogy to discover true values and small group sharing
Mindfulness Applications for Specific Clinical Use
Mindfulness Communications Process for Conflict Resolution and Emotional Bonding
- Mindful eating practice and research on mindfulness for overeating
- Learn and practice leading mindful exercises and yoga for emotional trauma/anxiety and depression
Mary NurrieStearns, MSW, LCSW, C-IAYT, teaches seminars and retreats to teach clinicians how to take mindfulness skills, brain based protocols for treating shame and office-based yoga back to their clients. These evidence based clinical interventions move therapy forward by improving emotional regulation, restoring healthy nervous system functioning and cultivating healthier thought patterns. Both mindfulness and yoga practices have brought healing and calm to Mary’s clients and students.
Mary provides participants with the latest research results and pulls together the work of experts in the mental health field who are proponents of both practices (i.e. Bessel van der Kolk, Jon Kabat-Zinn). She draws on 37 years as a mental health professional counselor and 27 years of meditation and yoga practice. She is a certified yoga therapist, seasoned yoga teacher and ordained member of Thich Naht Hahn’s Order of Interbeing.
Mary is the author of Healing Anxiety, Depression and Unworthiness: 78 Brain-Changing Mindfulness & Yoga Practices (PESI, 2018), Yoga for Anxiety with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2010), Yoga for Emotional Trauma with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2013), Yoga Mind – Peaceful Mind with Rick NurrieStearns (New Harbinger, 2015), and Daily Meditations for Healing and Happiness: 52 Card Deck (PESI, 2016). Mary is the co-editor of Soulful Living (Hci, 1999) and former editor of Personal Transformation magazine. She has produced DVDs on yoga for emotional trauma and depression. Mary teaches across the United States.
Financial: Mary NurrieStearns maintains a private practice. She receives royalties as an author for New Harbinger’s Publishing. Ms. NurrieStearns receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Mary NurrieStearns has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Rick NurrieStearns has co-led yoga retreats for 14 years. He has been immersed in consciousness studies, meditation and mindfulness practices for four decades. For 20 years, he was involved in publishing transformational books and magazines.
He was the publisher of Lotus and Personal Transformation magazines, and co-author of the books Soulful Living, Yoga for Anxiety, Yoga for Emotional Trauma and Yoga Mind, Peaceful Mind. He is a long time mindfulness student of Thich Nhat Hanh and a member of the Order of Interbeing.
Rick experiences chronic pain from an airplane crash and suffered from a tick borne disease. He relies on mindfulness practices for healing and has learned that you can cultivate happiness and inner peace even when you are hurting.
Financial: Rick NurrieStearns receives royalties as an author for New Harbinger’s Publishing.
Non-financial: Rick NurrieStearns has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mary NurrieStearns, Rick Nurriestearns – 3-Day Experiential in Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation – Applications for Mental Health Clinical Practice course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.