Acquire the Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results by Jason Handschumacher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jason Handschumacher
- 6 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2019
Some of the most common treatments for helping patients overcome chronic pain and overuse injuries can leave them in worse shape than when they arrived.
Protocols rooted in the ‘no pain, no gain’ mentality often work against patients, activating self-defense mechanisms that freeze muscles, compress nerves, and sharpen pain.
Many therapists add myofascial release to the mix because it’s less invasive, but misapplications and outdated techniques will yield little relief and can be just as harmful to outcomes.
As time passes without progress, even the most promising patient can plateau early, growing disengaged and depressed — convinced therapy is a waste of time.
Prove them wrong.
Master cutting-edge myofascial release techniques in this hands-on recording, and discover innovative interventions you can apply immediately for faster, longer lasting results.
Built on today’s best practices, this program will show you how to better identify root causes of impairment and effectively combine MFR with tape, IASTM, exercise, and self-care to eliminate pain and improve functional outcomes.
Discover effective, evidence-based treatment protocols that have helped countless patients leave their limitations behind.
Purchase today and complete this one-of-a-kind training knowing that whether your next patient hopes to return to work or play, you’ll be able to confidently guide her toward rapid improvements with the best methods available in myofascial release!
|Manual – Mastering Myofascial Release (4.15 MB)||54 Pages||Available after Purchase|
HOW RECENT CHANGES ARE RESHAPING MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
- Hot topics and innovations in myofascial release
- What myofascial release will look like in 1, 5, and 10 years
- A look ahead at neuromyofascial manipulation
HANDS-ON LAB: IMPROVE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Fascial and joint restrictions
- Muscle tightness, weakness and instability
- Neural tension
- Movement dysfunction
HANDS-ON LAB: EXPAND YOUR MYOFASCIAL RELEASE TOOLBOX
- Practice effective MFR techniques you can use immediately to:
- Eliminate pain
- Restore functional and athletic performance
- Decompress entrapped nerves
- Increase range of motion
- Recover mobility and flexibility
- Improve tissue glide
- Loosen tight muscles
- Mobilize scar tissue
HANDS-ON LAB: INTEGRATE MULTIIPLE MODALITIES FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Practice combining myofascial release with:
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ROBUST, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Practice comprehensive treatment strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Neck and back pain
- SI Joint and pelvic dysfunction
- Shoulder impingement
- Postural deviations
- Knee and foot problems
- C-section scarring
- Nerve entrapments
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
HANDS-ON LAB: TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Master advanced neuromyofascial manipulation techniques:
- Palpatory assessment utilizing proprioception
- Tissue mobility, motility and glide
- Traction and compression
- Skin rolling and rebounding
- Neuromyofascial manipulation grades I-V
- Direct and indirect techniques
SAVE YOUR HANDS!
- Ergonomic tips and techniques for practitioner self-care
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: MFR for the trunk
- Case study 2: MFR for the upper extremity
- Case study 3: MFR for the lower extremity
DON’T’ LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE!
- Coding and billing updates for myofascial release
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Jason Handschumacher, PT, DPT, OCS, is an expert in myofascial release, with over 16 years of clinical experience in some of the top facilities in the country. He practices at a hospital in the Charlotte metropolitan area, serving patients in acute, sub-acute, and outpatient settings. In addition, he sees patients at a clinic within an active adult community.
Dr. Handschumacher travels nationally to present seminars on myofascial release and is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style. He has presented research findings for state and national PT associations related to non-operative management of the rotator cuff, injury prevention, and the uses of therapeutic taping. Board Certified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Dr. Handschumacher earned his doctorate in physical therapy from Shenandoah University.
Financial: Jason Handschumacher has an employment relationship with Springs Memorial Hospital. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jason Handschumacher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Master Myofascial Release -Combine MFR, Tape, IASTM, and Exercise for Faster, Longer Lasting Results – Jason Handschumacher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.