Acquire the Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing by Joan Junkin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joan Junkin
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 17, 2019
Wound care has become increasingly complex! There are literally hundreds of wound care product and treatment options to be considered for patients. How can you feel confident that you are recommending the BEST option for the patient’s wound presentation?
Does this real patient scenario sound familiar…
Mrs. K is a 72-year-old female with chronic edema of both lower legs. She refused to use compression stockings, to later experience inflammation and weeping blisters. When Mrs K was admitted to the hospital for worsening heart failure, orders were given for TED stockings and Vaseline gauze to the blistered areas.
The provider wasn’t aware that those interventions were contraindicated. Would you feel confident to suggest a one-sided silicone mesh to protect the blistered areas instead? Or application of two layers of a compression sleeve, if her physician felt the return of fluid to her system would not worsen congestive heart failure symptoms? Or daily chlorhexidine soap wash to both lower legs to help prevent infection?
National wound care expert, Joan Junkin RN, MSN, will demonstrate best practice use of a variety of wound products and treatments, including monofilament pads for mechanical debridement of biofilm and slough, negative pressure disposable options and tools available to greatly simplify use of compression for lower extremity edema.
She will break down the very latest coming from research to support your own complex patient care decisions.
|Manual – Master the Most Challenging Wounds (11.59 MB)||86 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Infection Control Solutions: Bacterial loads, Debridement Devices, Maggots and Biofilm
- Surfactants and non-toxic antiseptics to decrease bacterial load
- Debridement devices allow all clinicians to provide excellent mechanical debridement
- Don’t discount maggots – latest research results
- Update on biofilm research findings
Diabetic Foot Ulcer Solutions: Circulation Challenges, Off-loading and Complex Healing
- Circulation criteria before debriding
- Off-loading devices help you comply with the latest guidelines
- Research to address the complex healing challenges
Edema-Caused Leg Ulcer Solutions: Address Edema, Compression Options and Slough Interventions
- Address circulation and edema first
- Numerous compression products and donning devices (adequate arterial flow)
- One compression device or pumps (inadequate arterial flow)
- Speed up healing through new interventions to address the challenges with slough
Complex Pressure Ulcer Solutions: Tools and Algorithms to Take Back to Work
- Microclimate management tools and techniques to treat
- Repositioning tools
- Support surface algorithm
- Nutrition recommendations from current guidelines
Open Surgical Wound Solutions: Negative Pressure Devices, Instillation Therapy, Isolate a Fistula
- Use the wide variety of negative pressure devices effectively
- Why a leased device for high exudate
- Disposable options for low to moderate exudate Instillation therapy combined with negative pressure
- Devices to isolate a fistula
Arterial Insufficiency Wound Solutions: Diagnosis, Treatment Modalities, Arteriovenous Pumps
- New diagnostic options
- Research results by therapy modality
- Arterio-venous pumps
Joan Junkin, MSN, APRN-CNS, CWOCN®, began her wound specialty as a research analyst for the pressure ulcer guideline treatment panel in 1992. During her 10 years as an acute care Wound Clinical Nurse Specialist, she conducted and published research and served as chair of the National Accreditation Committee for Wound, Ostomy and Continence educational programs. Joan has published articles in several peer reviewed journals and the past 10 years has presented 8 hour wound seminars to professionals in all 50 states and 4 provinces in Canada.
Ms. Junkin has been invited faculty at WOCN national and regional conferences and SAWC. She currently provides clinical consults for long-term care and hospice in Nebraska and teaches as a clinical associate for the University of Nebraska College of Nursing. Her extensive clinical and speaking career gives Joan a broad perspective from which to draw clinical wisdom and very practical approaches. She keeps her seminars fresh by adding in appropriate doses of humor. In a field such as wound care where scientific data changes best practice more quickly than guidelines can be published and where new products are introduced monthly, this well-grounded expert will help you focus on what will make a difference in skin health and wound care outcomes.
Financial: Joan Junkin is the Owner of The Healing Touch, Inc. She is on the speaker’s bureau for Sage Products Inc. Ms. Junkin receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Joan Junkin has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Master the Most Challenging Wounds -The 50 BEST Solutions to Dramatically Improve Wound Healing – Joan Junkin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.