Acquire the Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care by Cyndi Zarbano,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cyndi Zarbano
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Mar 30, 2016
- Understanding the Differential: Including “Shift to the Left”
- Identify Types of Acute Kidney Failure from the Labs
- Life-Threatening Electrolyte Imbalances and Interventions
- Master ABG Interpretation Using a Simple Tool
- Systemic Inflammation of Sepsis: Lactate/Procalcitonin Levels
- Reading Cultures and Sensitivities
- The Clues to Liver Failure: Understanding LFTs
- Lab and EKG Clues to Differentiate ACS and MI
Attend this interactive seminar and leave with true integrative understanding of lab results and patient outcomes. Be a CLINICIAN, not a TECHNICIAN . . . be PROactive, not REactive! Learn the hidden clinical clues of labs and empower yourself to change lives as a situationally aware patient advocate powerhouse!
Join Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, as she demystifies both the common and less frequently seen lab values. You will explore a large variety of labs, why they are ordered, and what the results tell us about your patients. By understanding the clues that these values give you, you can utilize critical thinking to proactively plan the course of care and optimize patient outcomes.
|Webcast Manual (2.47 MB)||69 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Basic Metabolic Profile (BMP)
- Acid Base
- Renal Function
- Life-threatening Electrolytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: Indications and Implications
- LFTs: Exploring the Liver
- AST/ALT/ALP/Total Bilirubin/Proteins
- Health Issues in Liver Failure
CBC with Differential: Interpreting the Components
- What Can Impact WBC and Neutrophil Findings
- Understanding the Differential
- The Left Shift Explained
- Guidelines on Transfusing have Changed
Acute Renal Failure: Identify the Cause
- BUN/CR ratios
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Urine Osmolality
Cardiac Labs: Ischemia vs. Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiac Panels
- EKG Clues Supporting the Findings
- Distinguishing STEMI vs. NSTEMI
Coagulation/Thrombotic Risk Panels: Clues to Clotting
- The Clotting Cascade
- The Right Lab Test for the Medication
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy
Urinalysis: Does Your Patient Have a UTI?
- Latest Guidelines
Blood Gases: Identifying the Underlying Abnormality
- Three Types of Gases
- Interpreting Arterial Blood Gases: It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Venous Blood Gases
- Mixed Venous Blood Gases
Labs and Sepsis: Taking a Team Approach
- Cultures, Gram Stains and Sensitivities
- Systematic Inflammation
- Labs of Sepsis
- Lactate Levels
- Procalcitonin Levels
Lumbar Punctures / Cerebral Spinal Fluid
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Viral Meningitis
- Viral Encephalitis
Understanding Thyroid Dysfunction
- T4 Levels
- T3 Uptake
Differentiating Hyperglycemic States
- HHS (HHNK)
- Treatment for Each
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Many of her cases in the last decade have been consulting and educating nurses who have gotten into trouble with the board of nursing and helping hem complete their corrective action stipulations. Medication errors and patient injury are a common cause of corrective action, license suspension and loss of license.
Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles, currently working for Mayo in Minnesota. She has been a national seminar speaker for over ten years speaking to diverse healthcare audiences throughout the country. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun.
Financial: Cyndi Zarbano is the owner of Clinical Review Consultants. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cyndi Zarbano has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mastering Lab Interpretation & The Implications for Patient Care – Cyndi Zarbano course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.