Acquire the Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation by Azita Sachmechian,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Azita Sachmechian
- 5 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 21, 2013
Increase treatment success and help you deal with difficult clients
The capacity to maintain a calm state of mind even at the time of crisis creates a strong cornerstone for successful psychotherapy. When faced with crisis, the dysregulated individual who is often suffering from psychological disorder becomes dysfunctional and comes to treatment.
Due to the nature of crisis, clinicians end up regulating their overstressed client’s session after session without being able to dig into the pathology. Due to the high popularity of evidence-based programs, many clinicians are mandated to follow certain time-bound protocols to address the diagnosis. Treating acutely stressed individuals in the context of managed care policies becomes extremely challenging and a source of major stress for the clinician. These pressures, in addition to often being the target of emotional outbursts from their dysregulated clients who project their pain and transference onto them, make the clinician the prime target of emotion dysregulation, as well.
In this course, you will discover new techniques to help your clients regulate efficiently as well as how to teach these techniques to your clients to increase treatment success. Through art therapy and mindfulness, clients will finally be able to move past the crisis and deal with the real issues at hand. You will explore Mindful-Art therapy techniques to help you remain emotionally regulated while dealing with very difficult clients.
|Manual – Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation (3.08 MB)||47 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Introduction to emotion regulation and dysregulation
- Brain circuitry and emotion regulation
- Effect of art therapy and emotion regulation
- Mindfulness and emotion regulation
- Emotion dysregulation in borderline personality disorder
- Emotion dysregulation in PTSD
- Emotion dysregulation in general public
CURRENT TREATMENT AND APPROACHES AVAILABLE FOR ADDRESSING EMOTION DYSREGULATION
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Sensory Motor Psychotherapy
- Accelerated Experiential/Dynamic Psychotherapy
ART THERAPY AND EMOTION REGUALTION: CURRENT APPROACHES
- Emotion regulation through use of clay
- Emotion regulation through use of paper
- Multimedia approach
WORD OF CAUTION: ART MATERIAL TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT
- Paint and dysregulation
- Size of the paper and dysregulation
CASE STUDY OF ART BECOMING DYSREGULATING
INNOVATIVE EMOTION REGULATION TECHNIQUES IN EVIDENCE-BASED PROGRAMS AND MANAGED CARE
- Visual Distancing
- Visual Perceptual Shift
- Perceptual body awareness
- Image making of the bodily sensation
CASE STUDIES AND APPLIED MINDFUL-ART THERAPY TECHNIQUES
PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE TECHNIQUES IN THE CONTEXT OF EVIDENCE-BASED PROGRAMS.
- Evidence-based programs general structure
- Techniques through assessment phase
- Techniques through treatment phase
MINDFULNESS-BASED EMOTION REGULATION TECHNIQUE FOR CLINICIANS
- Amplified Groundedness (shifting gear technique)
ART ACTIVITIES AND PARTICIPATIONS; HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE:
- Visualizing a very difficult client
- Practicing perceptual awareness and groundedness
- Build your own ways of “Shifting Gear”
CASE STUDY OF MINDFULNESS BECOMING A SOURCE OF DYSREGULATION
Azita Sachmechian, MA, LMFT, ART-BC, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Board Certified Art Therapist. She has nearly a decade of experience working with children and their families at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California. Ms. Sachmechian earned her Masters of Arts–Marriage and Family Therapy from Phillips Graduate Institute, Encino, California. She has taught art therapy to master level students in Pacific Oaks College as well as psychiatry interns at Cedars Sinai Hospital.
Ms. Sachmechian is certified in evidence-based programs such as Triple P Parenting and Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. She is currently running a research study at Cedars Sinai Hospital, studying the effect of Mindful-Art therapy techniques on parents of premature babies at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Ms. Sachmechian maintains a private practice in Los Angeles and is a member of the California Association of Marital and Family Therapist (CAMFT), the Southern California American Art Therapy Association (SOCALATA), and the American Art Therapy Association (AATA).
Financial: Azita Sachmechian maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Azita Sachmechian is a member of the California Association of Marital and Family Therapist (CAMFT); the Southern California American Art Therapy Association (SOCALATA); and The American Art Therapy Association (AATA).
Buy the Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mindful Art Therapy and Emotional Regulation – Azita Sachmechian course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.