Acquire the Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes by R. Denton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- R. Denton, PSY.D.
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness can truly be a powerful tool when helping clients, however, far too often we use the same common mindfulness techniques for each situation.
That approach short changes your client and won’t get you the best results. To truly unlock the power of mindfulness, you need to be able to adapt mindfulness techniques to each unique situation in a way that will lead to lasting results.
Watch this recording and get detailed guidance on the how, why, and when of incorporating core and advanced mindfulness skills into your clinical practice.
You’ll walk away knowing how to apply brain-changing mindfulness skills specifically tailored to:
- OD & Compulsive Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Buy today and get step-by-step instruction on specific interventions you need to treat a variety of disorders and populations!
|Manual – Mindfulness-Based Interventions (4.89 MB)||39 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Mindfulness Core Concepts
- Foundational Principles of Mindfulness
- How Mindfulness Fits Within All the Other Approaches
- The Top 5 Core Mindfulness Concepts & Techniques
- Why Mindfulness Isn’t the Same as Relaxation
How Mindfulness Changes the Brain – Neurobiology
- Neuroplasticity – Reorganizing the Brain
- The Neurobiological Evidence for Mindfulness in Treatment
- Mindful Brain Changes Seen for Specific Disorders
Integrate Mindfulness into Your Clinical Practice
- Why, How and when to Use Mindfulness in Practice
- Top Strategies to Introduce Mindfulness to Clients
- Building a “Mindful Rapport”
- How to Help Clients Be Able to Process the Internal Reactions
- How to Mix Mindfulness in with Other Clinical Approaches
- Top Strategies to Ensure Clients Adopt Mindfulness Outside of Session
- What To Do When Meditation Doesn’t Work for A Client
- Viewing Mindfulness with a Trauma Lens
- How to Respond to Trauma Arousal
- How to Loosen the Grip on Traumatic Thoughts and Feelings
- Case Study – Lars: 53 yr. Old Extensive History of Childhood Trauma and Abuse, Therapy Hasn’t Helped
- Experientially led Techniques & Strategies Designed for Trauma
- How to Respond to an Aroused State of Mind and Body
- How to Defuse the Panic Cycle
- How to Respond to Anxious Thoughts
- Case Study – Mary: 35 Yr. Old High Anxiety, Fertility Difficulties, and Sleep Disturbances/Insomnia
- Experientially led Techniques & Strategies Designed for Anxiety
OCD & Compulsive Disorder
- How to Increase Awareness of Obsessive Thoughts
- Mindful Actions to Circumvent Compulsions
- How to Change Thought Processes in the Brain
- Case Study – Sally: 42 Year Old Patterns of Binge Eating Disorder and Anxiety
- Experientially led Techniques & Strategies Designed for OCD & Compulsive Disorders
Depression & Mood Disorders
- Mindful Responding to Depressive Thoughts
- How to Increase Awareness of Mood State
- How to Find Balance and Stabilize Mood
- Case Study – James: 58 yr. Old Post Cancer Treatment, Depressed Mood, Struggles with Feeling Connected to Meaning
- Experientially led Techniques & Strategies Designed for Depression & Mood Disorders
- How to Calm the Brain
- How to Find Acceptance in Pain
- How to Change the Brain’s Focus
- Case Study – Maria – Chronic Pain from Connective Tissue Disease, Complications of Mood Disturbance and Pain Avoidance Through Use of Substances
- Experientially led Techniques & Strategies Designed for Pain
Potential Risks & Limitations of Research
R. Brian Denton, Psy.D., Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Denton completed his undergraduate work (B.A.) in psychology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, a Master’s degree in clinical and counseling psychology (M.A.) from Cleveland State University, and a Doctorate in clinical psychology (Psy.D.) from the School of Professional Psychology at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Denton also received a Doctorate (Ph.D.) in buddhist studies from Buddha Dharma University. Dr. Denton has studied the eastern wisdom traditions extensively over the past 20 years, having traveled to a variety of training centers and monastic institutes around the United States and overseas to study meditation practices and their application to human psychological functioning. He is a Zen Teacher and was given transmission as a Zen Master. He has lead mindfulness and meditation retreats, teaches independently, and utilizes his expertise in mindfulness within psychological treatment.
Dr. Denton has published on mindfulness-based treatment approaches as the lead author of the chapter “Clinical Uses of Mindfulness” in Innovations in Clinical Practice, and as third author of the book “Mindfulness in Clinical Practice”, a primer of mindfulness-based treatment approaches. He is an experienced and sought after presenter on a wide range of topical areas, and in particular for trainings around mindfulness, ACT, inclusion/diversity, and sexuality.
Financial: Robert Denton is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Denton is a member of the Association of Contextual Behavioral Science; American Psychological Association; and the Ohio Psychological Association.
Buy the Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mindfulness-Based Interventions -A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Clinical Outcomes – R. Denton course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.