Acquire the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) by Diane Renz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Diane Renz
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 09, 2016
Is your client caught up in chaos, anxious thoughts, overwhelming depression or stress? Your client comes to you to help them make progress and meaningful change in their life, but nothing seems to be working. Take action today and help your client get their life back.
Jon Kabat-Zinn’s Mindfulness- Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is the treatment approach that can transform your clients’ lives and your practice.
Don’t wait to join all the professionals across the country embracing this therapeutic approach. Join Mindfulness expert and MBSR teacher Diane Renz, who trained with Jon Kabat-Zinn, and learn how MBSR can:
- Move the client from reactivity to responsiveness
- Shift the client from habits of negative perception to meaning and sense of agency
- Overcome anxiety, depression, pain and stress related symptoms
- Dramatically improve physical, mental and emotional conditions
- Increase resiliency and wellbeing
- Strengthen self-regulation and stabilize attention & focus
|Webcast Manual (12.55 MB)||70 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Foundational Principles of MBSR
- History of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Theoretical Foundation for MBSR
- The Psycho-Educational Format of MBSR
- Ethical and Moral Principles
- The Mind/Body Connection
- MBSR as Adjunct to Medicine and Psychotherapy
The MBSR Curriculum—Goals and Objectives
- Core Skills in MBSR
- Clarifying, Setting and Reaffirming Intention
- Cultivating a Witnessing Awareness
- Stabilizing Attention
- Strengthening Self-Regulation
- Stress Management and Symptom Control
- Affect Regulation
- Cultivating Loving-Kindness and Acceptance
- Use of Homework
Establishing and Communicating Mindfulness in MBSR
- Formal Mindfulness Practices in MBSR:
- The BodyScan
- Sitting Meditation
- Mindful Movement/Yoga
- Walking Meditation
- Sensory Awareness
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Informal Mindfulness Practices in MBSR
- Incorporating Mindfulness into Daily Activities
- Establishing Mindfulness Cues for Daily Life
- Use of S.T.O.P.
- The Three Minute Breathing Space
- Communication Tools in MBSR
- Inter-Personal Mindfulness
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- The Process of Inquiry
Clinical Issues in MBSR
- Benefits and Contraindications
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Working with Depression, Negative Cognitions and Ruminations
- Working with Pain and Stress-Related Symptoms
- Working with Addictions: Affect Regulation and Impulse Control
- Interface with Psychotherapy Adaptations to Client-Specific Settings, Populations and Conditions
Evidence-Based Research on MBSR
- Effect on Physical Conditions
- Effect on Mental Functioning and Conditions
- Effect on Emotional Functioning and Conditions
- Neuroscience Research – Effect of MBSR on the Brain
Diane Renz, M.A., L.P.C., has 37 years of Mindfulness experience, trained with Jon Kabat-Zinn & Saki Santorelli at the Center for Mindfulness, UMASS.
Diane is a Neuroscience Practical Applications Facilitator, Licensed Psychotherapist, Workshop Developer, Mindfulness Instructor & MBSR Teacher, who founded Your Gateway to Healing™, a worldwide counseling, coaching, and consulting service.
Utilizing the latest neuroscience studies that show our capacity for changing our brains & biology through focused attention, she presents a variety of somatic and mindfulness based practices to help people affect positive state & behavioral changes, that are detailed in her upcoming book on anxiety, based on her current trademarked workshop, “Healing Beyond Anxiety™: Body as Ally.”
With over 30 years in human services, trained in Transpersonal & Contemplative Psychology, philosophy, religious perspectives, as well as, extensive post graduate studies in Trauma and Somatic psychology, her work is a confluence of various schools of thought and personal experiment, and is fueled both by professional training and personal exploration.
She has studied with Dan Siegel, MD, in the field of neuroscience and Interpersonal Neurobiology, Jon Kabat Zinn in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, and integrates the teachings of numerous other thought leaders in the field of Somatic research and Neuroplasticity. Diane’s view of a person’s inherent health guides her work; each symptom becomes opportunity for healing. Both her professional and personal experience has proven that you can turn ‘pain into possibility™’ as it becomes your Gateway to Healing™.
Financial: Diane Renz is the Founder of Your Gateway to Healing™. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Diane Renz is a member of UMASS Center of Mindfulness.
Buy the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Diane Renz course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.