Acquire the Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice by Robert Rosenbaum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Rosenbaum
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 31, 2017
- What’s wrong with mindfulness (AND what isn’t)
- Integrate mind and body through acupressure massage and Qigong and Taiji movements
- Packed with experiential exercises to use with your clients immediately
Imagine what it would be like for your clients to be free from anxiety, depression, trauma or pain. What if you could show your clients specific strategies to become more mindful and compassionate by immediately working with their concrete bodily experiences of themselves in the present moment?
This new workshop will be unlike any other mindfulness training you’ve received! Join experienced mindfulness presenter Robert Rosenbaum, PhD as he will give you an experiential packed workshop.
Robert will teach your clients through body movement and awareness that mindfulness meditation is accessible, beneficial and practical. By integrating mind and body through movements, acupressure massage and meditations of Dayan (Wild Goose) Qigong, learn how to apply these mindfulness techniques:
- sensate focus while standing to interrupt panic attacks
- qigong movements to reduce depression
- meridian tapping massages to help with trauma and decrease self-harming behaviors
- hand and tongue positions to improve stress management
Mindfulness doesn’t live in your head–don’t miss this chance to integrate mindfulness in your practice tomorrow!!
|Manual ZNM048190 (21.29 MB)||40 Pages||Available after Purchase|
PART I – CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS
Review of Mindfulness
- Critiques of mindfulness as technique
- Role of the body in mindfulness practice
- You are not (just) your brain
- Disorders of over-activity
- Role of autonomic nervous system
- Cerebellum and emotional balance
- Basal ganglia: fluidity of thought & feeling
Mind and Body: A Necessary Unity
- Advances in mind-body research
- Embodied cognition
PART II – EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- 15 important acupuncture points
- Managing eye gaze
- Two types of acupressure tapping massage
Qigong and Taiji Movements
- Standing and balance: centering
- Restoring energy, dispelling stress
- Four walking meditations
Body-Focused Sitting Meditations
- Alignment, posture
- Placing awareness “in” the body
- Adjusting face, tongue, hands feet
Breath and Beyond the Breath
- How to teach diaphragmatic breathing
- Alternate breathing
- Letting go of the breath – “just natural”
Robert Rosenbaum, Ph.D., has 30 years’ experience as a neuropsychologist, psychotherapist and behavioral medicine specialist. In addition to his numerous journal articles and book chapters on brief psychotherapy, he is also the author of the books Zen and the Heart of Psychotherapy; Walking the Way: 81 Zen Encounters with the Tao Te Ching and co-editor of What’s Wrong with Mindfulness (and what isn’t). He is entrusted as a Zen teacher by Sojun Roshi of Berkeley and San Francisco Zen Centers and as a senior teacher of Dayan (Wild Goose) Qigong by Master Hui Liu of the Wen Wu School.
Dr. Rosenbaum worked for over 26 years at Kaiser Permanente clinics in California, where at various times he was chief psychologist, head of the neuropsychological assessment program, developed the mindfulness-based behavioral portion of the chronic pain management program in Kaiser Oakland and started the first programs of Dayan Qigong (which subsequently spread to medical clinics throughout California). He also did research on brief psychotherapy, single-session therapy and psychotherapy integration.
In addition, he has been a Fulbright Professor at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences in India, the director of the doctoral training program at the California Institute of Integral Studies, and a consultant on brief psychotherapy to clinics and academic institutions in Australia, Japan, and Canada. Whenever he can, he spends several months a year hiking in the Sierras and the Himalayas.
Financial: Robert Rosenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Rosenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mindfulness in Motion -Using Qigong, Acupressure and Meditation for Healing Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Pain in Clinical Practice – Robert Rosenbaum course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.