Acquire the Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence by Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel J. Siegel
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 22, 2019
Are you struggling to effectively treat children and adolescents who may be experiencing behavior disorders, trauma, anxiety, and mood disorders?
Daniel J. Siegel, M.D, New York Times bestselling author and worldrenowned neuropsychiatrist, has developed the Mindsight approach, which provides a unique understanding of relationships, brain, and the developing mind. Built on decades of synthesis of a range of fields of research to help create the field of Interpersonal Neurobiology, his approach expertly illuminates the science of how the young mind is formed, and provides relational strategies that support brain integration to support healthy development and achieve optimal regulation and lasting change in the child’s or adolescent’s life.
Childhood and adolescence are important and distinct periods of brain development. When we understand the similarities and differences across these periods, we can better support the development of children and adolescents. You will take home practical skills for teaching youth how to use the mind to create integration within the body and brain, and within our relationships with people and nature.
Equipped with this knowledge and these skills, clinicians, educators, and parents are in a strong position to use science-inspired strategies to support the growth of well-being lives of children and adolescents to help them thrive!
If you work with children & adolescents, this is a course you do not want to miss!
Course Content Disclosure:
Course content will focus exclusively on the Mindsight Approach.
|Manual – Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence (2.8 MB)||51 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 05/22/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Mind, the Embodied Brain and Relationships: An Understanding for Clinical Application
- The influences the mind, brain and relationships have on one another
- Overlaps and distinctions among these three aspects of human life
- Impact on the development of well-being and resilience
- Use the Mindsight lens for clinical assessment and intervention
The Developing Mind in Childhood and Adolescence: Strategies to Nurture and Heal the Developing Mind
- Neuroplasticity: The ways the brain changes in response to experience
- The power of neuroplasticity to transform lives
- The 9 Domains of Integration
- Strategic neuroplastic interventions
- Key elements that promote neuroplasticity
- The fundamental principles of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- Integrating IPNB into your current treatment techniques
- Harness the role of relationships in shaping the developing brain
- Clinical research implications and treatment limitations
Attachment, Resilience, and Childhood Development: Clinical Assessment and Treatment for Children
- The science underlying the categories of attachment
- How attachment experiences shape development
- Understand attachment for better clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Examine the role of relationships in cultivating a strong mind
- Techniques for neural integration and self-regulation
- Strategies for children in a clinical setting, at school and at home
Working with the Remodeling of the Adolescent Brain: Brain Remodeling During a Time of Change
- The essence of adolescent development
- Benefits and challenges of this important period of life
- Risk-taking, pushing-away, and sexual behavior of adolescence
- The myths vs. modern scientific views of adolescence
- Practical steps to building a more integrated adolescent brain
- Clinical strategies for staying present through the changes and challenges
- Mindsight skill practices to use with teens
Dr. Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA. He is also the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute which focuses on the development of mindsight, which teaches insight, empathy, and integration in individuals, families and communities.
Dr. Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA. He served as a National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow at UCLA. Dr. Siegel serves as the founding editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which contains over seventy textbooks. He has also authored several books, five of which are New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, and two with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
Dr. Siegel’s ability to make complicated concepts exciting as well as easy to understand has led him to be invited to address local, national and international organizations where he speaks to groups of educators, parents, public administrators, healthcare providers, policy-makers, clergy and neuroscientists. He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx. For more information about his educational programs and resources, please visit: www.DrDanSiegel.com
Financial: Dr. Daniel J. Siegel is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute. He is an author for W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Bantam publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Tarcher/Penguin and receives royalties. He is an author for Random House and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel J Siegel is a clinical professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He does not receive compensation.
Buy the Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence – Strategies to Help Kids Thrive – Daniel J. Siegel course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.