Acquire the Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence by Lambers Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lambers Fisher
- 6 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 17, 2020
Too often, therapists feel paralyzed by the fear that they don’t know enough about other cultures to try to counsel clients different than themselves.
Purchase this recording and reduce those fears by increasing your understanding of cultural experiences with which you are not personally or professionally familiar.
Without learning multiple languages or becoming an expert on every possible culture, you can become more culturally competent and feel more confident in your ability to counsel any client from any culture. Beyond ethnicity, you will also explore issues of age, gender, sexuality, religion, acculturation, and social justice, as well as opportunities to strengthen the therapist’s own cultural self-awareness.
Join Lambers Fisher, MS, LMFT, MDIV, for this adventure into the world of cultural competency. Take away immediately applicable and practical strategies to:
- Improve assessment
- Avoid ethical dilemmas
- Overcome fears
- Reduce unintentional cultural offense
- Build significant therapeutic rapport
- Help clients of any cultural background make meaningful change in their lives
You may just want to complete this program to receive CE hours of cultural competency and ethics. You will finish with so much more! This highly engaging and encouraging seminar will challenge you to learn more about other cultures, accept what you do not yet know in the process, and utilize therapeutic strategies that can help you be effective along the journey toward becoming an increasingly culturally competent therapist.
Gain a reputation for being the premier therapist in your community for working with diverse clients!
|Manual – Multicultural Awareness & Diversity (2.08 MB)||55 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Color – Multicultural Awareness & Diversity (1.97 MB)||55 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Cultural Competencies in Mental Health
- Client-centered approach to cultural competence
- Trends in cultural identity development
- Acknowledge cultural differences: terms of reference, racism and stereotypes
- Improve client rapport
- Make cultural connections
- Acquire knowledge & skills
- View behavior within a cultural context
- Exercise: Cultural Self-Assessment
Ethics & the DSM-5®: Guidelines for the Integration of Cultural Competencies
- Cross-cultural variations in presentations
- Cultural genograms
- Assessments and diagnostic protocols
- DSM-5® Cultural Formulation
- Ethical standards for culturally competent practice
- Cultural perspectives on therapeutic authority
- Referring without abandoning
- Effective self-disclosure
- Advocacy and social justice
- Exercise: Cultural Formulation Interview
Overcome Dilemmas in Practice
- Working with limited English proficiency and bi/multilingual clients
- When to use an interpreter
- Strategies for working with cultural transference and counter transference
- Avoiding and addressing unintentional cultural offenses toward clients
- Empathizing with victims as well as accused perpetrators of social injustice
Interventions & Strategies for Specific Populations
- Understand client experiences of sexual identity and gender fluidity
- Strategies for supporting clients when therapist’s and client’s religious beliefs conflict
- Methods for building rapport with clients with various disabilities
- Adapting therapeutic style to client’s cultural presentation
- Case Examples: Cultural experiences therapists often misunderstand
Overcome Limitations of the Research & Potential Risks
- Limited empirical models
- Lack of professional awareness & confidence
- Changing cultural values, needs & expressions
- Incomplete scope: clients, counselors, supervisors, colleagues & community
Lambers Fisher, MS, LMFT, MDIV, is a marriage and family therapist who has counseled individuals, couples, and families from a variety of cultural backgrounds, in private practice, non-profit organization, as well as ministry environments. He has a strong desire to help counseling professionals in various fields feel more comfortable, competent and confident in their ability meet the needs of whomever they have the opportunity to serve.
Lambers’ training experience includes facilitating workshops, guest lecturing, as well as being an adjunct instructor at Crown College on various aspects of diversity in counseling. Lambers supervises aspiring therapists as a board approved supervisor for the Minnesota Board of Marriage & Family Therapists as well as the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health.
Currently, Lambers is a therapist in private practice where he effectively balances personal and professional experiences to provide unique and practical perspectives on a variety of culturally sensitive topics. He obtained a Master of Science in Marriage & Family Therapy as well as a Master of Divinity from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA.
Financial: Lambers Fisher has an employment relationship with Restorations for Life Counseling. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lambers Fisher is a member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
Buy the Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Multicultural Awareness & Diversity -Powerful Strategies to Advance Client Rapport & Cultural Competence – Lambers Fisher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.