Acquire the Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade by Theresa Puckett,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Theresa Puckett
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 03, 2016
- Maximize verbal assertiveness
- Conquer the most challenging conversations – with patients, families, providers and staff
- Practice dialogue that will motivate and inspire employees
- Facilitate team cohesion and self-correction strategies
- The 10 times not to email
- Avoid the nonverbal communication traps that impede your goals
We’ve all been in a situation where we’ve experienced difficulty expressing ourselves. We walk away from the encounter wondering why we failed to get the point across. In daily professional and personal life, the key to getting what we want and need is achieved through communication. This seminar will give you the critical tools for improving your communication, which will ultimately progress your performance, facilitate your team’s outcomes and advance your career.
You will participate in exercises that convey key points and practice dialogue for complex situations. Expect to walk away with strategies that you can use the next day to motivate, inspire and persuade others in your workplace.
|Webcast Manual (6.73 MB)||90 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- 12 must-know strategies for verbal communication
- Word choice basics: Simple, specific, select
- Verbal assertiveness to use with employees and others
- Generational differences in communication
- Essential tips for results-orientated meetings
- Ways to improve verbal communication skills
Navigating Difficult Situations in Healthcare
- Working with difficult employees, providers, administrators, patients/families
- Strategies for effective negotiation with administrators
- Wording for staff interventions and evaluations
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Conveying bad news to patients/families
- How to deliver corrective action to staff
- Respond with Heart: Service recovery method
- Using intuitive design on the front end to avoid difficult situations later
Motivating and Inspiring Employees
- Strategies to motivate and inspire
- Discovering the variety of motivations
- Key phrases for coaching
- How to give directive feedback
- Using advocacy-inquiry script
- How to get positive results from challenging conversations
Teaching Staff to Communicate for Safety
- Communicating to prevent errors
- Closed-loop communication
- Strategies to debrief after critical incidents
Promoting Team Work
- Effective team builders
- Teaching team communication strategies
- Using team self-correction training
Creating Dynamic Oral Presentations
- Audience assessment
- Secrets of effective power presentations
- Presentation “Don’ts” that can easily be avoided
- Overcoming fear of public speaking
Nonverbal Communication Strategies
- 10 critical body language tips
- Nonverbal communication traps
- Cultural differences
- Strategies for active listening
Using Persuasive Visuals
- 6 must-know charts for conveying results
- Do’s and Don’ts of using charts/graphs
Refining Informal Writing
- The 10 times not to email
- Passive versus active voice
- Guidelines for writing meeting minutes
- Writing memorable memos
Exploring Formal Writing
- 10 tips for improving written documents
- Language structure for report writing
- Policy writing simplified
Cleveland State University
Theresa Puckett is a certified nurse educator who has held a variety of academic teaching appointments at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Currently, she works clinically as a nurse at The Cleveland Clinic and as an EMR Consultant for a large healthcare group. Dr. Puckett has taught lecture, clinical, and lab courses in addition to serving as a preceptor for nursing education graduate students.
Dr. Puckett is a member of the National League for Nursing and served on the first CNE Certification Commission. She also served on the Educational Leadership Advisory Council for the Ohio League for Nursing. Theresa earned a BSN from Ursuline College, MSN and PhD from University of Akron and a postmasters certificate in nursing education from the University of Toledo. She has presented at several national and state conferences and is known for her engaging presentation style and use of audience participation. She looks forward to sharing her best creative teaching/learning strategies with you!
Financial: Theresa Puckett has an employment relationship with University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center; Euclid Hospital, Lutheran Hospital Cleveland Clinic Foundation; and Stark State College. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Theresa Puckett is a member of the American Nurses Association; American Psychiatric Nurses Association; and American Psychological Association.
Buy the Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers -Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.