Acquire the Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians by Susan Zoline,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Zoline
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 22, 2019
The field of ethics is constantly changing, requiring you to continually update your knowledge and skills in this area. Dr. Susan Zoline will provide you with an overview of contemporary clinical, ethical, and legal dilemmas faced by mental health professionals. You will be provided clear strategies for approaching and resolving ethical dilemmas with particular attention to boundary issues, high risk situations (suicide, violence, and abuse) and risk management. Case examples will be examined and group discussion will be integrated into the presentation to illustrate the grey areas surrounding these complex issues.
Dr. Zoline brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this program, having taught graduate level ethics courses for 25 years and serving as the co-chair of her state psychological association ethics committee, which she has been a member of for many years. She brings enthusiasm and clarity to a topic which is often considered dry and anxiety provoking.
|Manual – Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice (2.49 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Common Ethical Dilemmas in Clinical Practice
- Separation of personal values from professional judgments
- Contextual and cultural factors in ethical decision making
- Overlapping or multiple relationships
- Boundary crossings or violations within counseling relationships
- Billing, fees and gifts
- Emergent issues involving technology in clinical practice
Confidentiality: Its Central Importance in Therapeutic Relationships
- Confidentiality, privacy and privilege: How do they differ?
- Special considerations with children, teens and adults
- Groups, crisis, couples or family therapy
- Exceptions: Therapists’ duties and responsibilities
- Informed consent
- Responding to subpoenas and court orders
Boundaries: The Cornerstone of Ethical Practice
- Clarify and articulate one’s personal and professional boundaries
- Cultural components of boundary definitions
- Boundary crossings vs. boundary violations
- Decision-making regarding boundary shifts
Suicide and Violence Assessment: Current Best Practices
- Recognition of risk factors and warning signs
- Thorough assessment and intervention guidelines
- Current best practices for management of high risk situations
- Ethical and legal responsibilities to warn and/or protect
Mandated Reporting of Abuse or Neglect: Important Considerations
- Children, disabled adults, domestic partner, elderly
- Detection and assessment guidelines
- Cultural factors in assessment of abuse
- Mandated reporting requirements
- Gray area issues in abuse reporting
Risk Management: Preventing Strategies to Minimize Risk and Promote Client Well Being in Your Practice
- High-risk patient or situation
- Current ethical guidelines and legal requirements
- Adherence to practicing within the limits of one’s competence
- Careful attention to beginning and ending professional relationships
- Documentation and consultation
- Recognition of conflicts of interest or situations which are personally activating
- Maintain clear boundaries and appropriate self-care
Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice
- Current guidelines for clinicians
- Best practices in responding to suicide, violence and abuse issues
- Important risk management strategies for clinical practice
- Boundary dilemmas and how they can affect you
- Avoid common hazards in clinical practice related to professional ethics
Susan Zoline, Ph.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing, teaching and consulting in the Chicago area for over 35 years. Dr. Zoline was Professor of Psychology and University Fellow at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Chicago, where she taught clinical masters and doctoral students for 30 years and received numerous teaching/service awards. More recently Dr. Zoline is a Clinical Faculty in the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) program at Adler University in Chicago. Dr. Zoline’s areas of professional expertise include professional ethics, suicide, violence and abuse prevention/assessment/intervention, supervision and risk management.
Dr. Zoline is a longstanding member of the Illinois Psychological Association Ethics Committee which she currently co-chairs as well as currently serving as Academic Section Chair. Additionally, she has served as an expert witness for the IL Department of Financial and Professional Regulation regarding clinical psychologist licensure issues. She has worked clinically in a broad variety of settings and regularly consults and provides workshops to mental health and other professionals on topics related to professional ethics.
Financial: Susan Zoline is an Associate Professor of Psychology/Core Faculty Member for the Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University.
Non-financial: Susan Zoline is a member of the American Psychological Association and Illinois Psychological Association.
Buy the Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Navigating Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Practice -Current Guidelines for Clinicians – Susan Zoline course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.