Acquire the Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery by Benjamin White,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Benjamin White
- 5 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 16, 2018
Rewiring the Brain for Better Recovery
More and more, people are coming through our doors for treatment post-stroke. However, we find ourselves torn between promoting “recovery” and the reality of ever-decreasing rehab length of stays, which force us to focus on function alone. This pressure can cause us to resort to quick fixes or shortcuts that may help in the short-term, but may not have proper evidence for long-term recovery. Stroke rehab is not a quick fix. The fact is that we are increasingly pressured to provide evidence that our interventions are working (can someone say G Codes!). The critical necessity for rehabilitation professionals to act decisively, responsibly, and effectively with this growing population cannot be overstated.
Get the roadmap to stroke rehab that actually leads to recovery in this impactful course. Discuss common impairments seen in stroke (e.g., apraxia, neglect, pusher syndrome) and the interventions based on current principles of neuroplasticity to treat these impairments. Evidence-based treatments of the hemiparetic/hemiplegic upper and lower extremities after stroke will be covered as well. By the end of the course, you will walk away with the tools and resources needed to effectively improve outcomes for your stroke patients.
|Manual – Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab (1.02 MB)||82 Pages||Available after Purchase|
MOTOR LEARNING AND NEUROPLASTICITY
- Various motor learning phases in the rehab process
COMMON STROKE RELATED IMPAIRMENTS WITH SPECIFIC TREATMENT METHODS
- Pusher Syndrome
- Decreased Sensation
- Progress measures with the use of G-coding
- Acute stroke
- Chronic stroke
- Continuum of care
STRENGTH RECOVERY AFTER STROKE
- Forms of strength
- Force production
- Eccentric vs Concentric
- Kinetic chains
- Modified closed
- When to use each
TACKLING OF UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITY PARESES (CASE STUDY ICON)
- Upper extremity
- Lower extremity
- Four limbs simultaneously
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Bimanual vs unimanual training
- Power of salience
- Thinking beyond sets of ten
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
CLINCIAL REASONING (CASE STUDY ICON)
SUMMARIZATION AND SYNCHRONIZATION
Benjamin White, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation who serves as the lead neurological therapist at a not-for-profit healthcare institution in Texas. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s physical therapy doctoral program, he has treated a wide array of neurological diagnoses over the years, from concussions and vestibular disorders to stroke, Parkinson’s, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Dr. White is an award-winning clinical instructor, a renowned national speaker on stroke rehabilitation topics, and has published numerous articles on the topics of neuroplasticity and stroke. In addition, he serves on the Neuro-Development Treatment (NDT) publication committee and is the co-president of the Brazos Valley Parkinson’s Association.
Financial: Benjamin White has an employment relationship with Baylor Scott & White. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Benjamin White is a member of the Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association.
Buy the Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Neuroplasticity and Stroke Rehab -A Roadmap to Functional Recovery – Benjamin White course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.