Acquire the Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills by Karen Pryor,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Karen Pryor
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 15, 2019
Studies show our brains can be rewired to enhance new learning. In some cases, it acts as an adaptive mechanism to compensate for lost function or maximize remaining function in the event of brain injury. As therapists, when we treat the causes and symptoms of these motor delays, we can utilize alternate brain pathways to improve the effects of therapy.
Neuroplasticity changes brain connections and hence, changes motor and cognitive functions. From congenital abnormalities to traumatic brain injuries, this course delivers new and exciting ideas on how to detour around damage and incorporate viable nervous system connections.
Learn how therapy can change the brain and how neuroplasticity can change the challenges in a child’s development. With Dr. Karen Pryor as your guide, you gain creative and evidence-based approaches to incorporate into a multisensory experience to drive home the importance of diverse and novel activities during treatment sessions.
Both high and low tones are discussed in depth. Video case studies will demonstrate changes before and after integrative neuroplasticity treatments. The therapy techniques learned in this one-day course can be easily integrated into the clinic or home the next day.
|Manual – Neuroplasticity for Children (2.35 MB)||91 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-Study Instructions (29 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 03/15/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Understanding Neuroanatomy & Brain Development
- Brain stem and functions
- Occipital lobe
- Temporal lobe
- Frontal lobe
- Parietal lobe
Brain Damage & Missing Parts
- Neurodevelopmental screens
- Examples of damage
- What is working and what is not
- Where to rewire
- Therapy as infants – faster change
- Going deep into the brain, beyond the level of damage
How to Approach Treatments
- Developmental milestone review
- Sensory motor development
- Vision and hearing
- Primitive reflex patterns and influence
- Opening the hands for exploration
- Developmental delay and when to go back a step in therapy treatments
A New Perspective on the Nervous System & Guiding for Positive Change
- Lobes next door
- Videos of before and after sensory stimulation combinations
- Why vision is vitally important and how it can be stimulated
- How these concepts can be explained to parents and caregivers
- The brain is clay and how to make a model
The Primary & Secondary Results of Neuroplasticity Techniques
- Changing the way the brain connects
- Primitive reflex integration and increased active movements
- The “Team” – patient, therapist, and parent/caregiver
- Sensory stimulation to promote appropriate motor response
- Smooth movements
- Strength is not the same as tone
- Simple activities to present to parents
How to Integrate Neuroplasticity into your Therapy Program
- Sensation is 3-dimensional
- Climb through the cloth tube
- Vision exercises
- Sensory stimulation for high tone vs. low tone
Health Sphere Wellness Center
Karen Pryor, Ph.D., PT, DPT, has a doctorate in physical therapy and has practiced for over 40 years in the field. Dr. Pryor is the owner of Health Sphere Wellness Center, an integrative therapy clinic in Tennessee. Involved with early intervention in the birth-three population for over 30 years, she has developed neuroplasticity techniques that are used in a wide variety of settings, including homes, childcare centers, and school systems, to advance pediatric therapy programs. She is the author of Ten Fingers Ten Toes Twenty Things Everyone Needs to Know.
Dr. Pryor serves on several boards, including the Leadership Interagency Council for Early Intervention, (2014-2024), a position to which she was appointed by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and Governor Bill Lee. In 2010, she received the President’s Volunteer Service Award for her contributions to the advanced treatment of children from President Barack Obama. In addition to her work with children, Dr. Pryor has served as an adjunct professor at the Tennessee State University Occupational Therapy School, and in the Volunteer State Community College Physical Therapy Assistant program. She is a clinical instructor for several universities and colleges. With her years of experience and passion for complete wellness, Dr. Pryor advances a more expansive view of how to integrate therapy throughout the lifespan by using COMPASS neuroplasticity techniques.
Financial: Karen Pryor is owner of Health Sphere Wellness Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Karen Pryor serves on the Leadership Interagency Council for Early Intervention board.
Buy the Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Neuroplasticity for Children -Rewiring for Integration of Primitive Reflexes & Developmental Skills – Karen Pryor course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.