Acquire the Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century by Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Linda Curran | Robert Scaer | Stephen Porges, PhD
- 2 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 19, 2012
In this comprehensive interview, Scaer literally covers the entire Trauma Spectrum (incidentally, that’s also the name of his most recent book): from the biological nature of trauma to the acute physical, emotional psychological symptoms it creates and on into the medical issues and disorders that are so often part of trauma’s clinical picture. Following Scaer’s extended interview, trauma’s adopted son, Stephen Porges, gives us a detailed description of his polyvagal theory; how it relates to the experience of stress and resultant responses-fight/flight freeze; and its applicability for better outcomes in trauma treatment.
- Achieving Discharge from the Freeze Response
- Somatic Approaches
- The Potency of Ritual
- Body-Based Procedural Memories
- The Polyvagal Theory
Linda A. Curran, BCPC, LPC, CACD, CCDPD, EMDR Level II Trained, is president of Integrative Trauma Treatment, LLC in Havertown, PA. She provides clients an integrative approach to trauma, and treats PTSD in adolescent and adult populations, including clients with eating disorders, sexual trauma, and self-injury. An international speaker on the treatment of trauma, Linda has developed, produced, and presents multi-media workshops on all aspects of psychological trauma.
Linda is the author of the best-selling Trauma Competency: A Clinician’s Guide (PESI, 2010) and 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions: Activities, Exercises and Assignments to Move the Client and Therapy Forward (PESI, 2013). She is the producer of the best-selling Interview Trauma DVD series in which she collaborated with the world’s leaders in Trauma: Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.; Peter Levine, Ph.D.; Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCS; Stephen Porges, Ph.D.; Janina Fisher, Ph.D.; and many more.
Financial: Linda Curran maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Linda Curran has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Kinsey Institute, Indiana University and Department of Psychiatry at the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
Stephen W. Porges, PhD, is Distinguished University Scientist at Indiana University, where he is the founding director of the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium within the Kinsey Institute. He holds the position of Professor of Psychiatry at the University of North Carolina and Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Maryland.
Dr. Porges served as president of both the Society for Psychophysiological Research and the Federation of Associations in Behavioral & Brain Sciences and is a former recipient of a National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Development Award. He has published more than 300 peer reviewed scientific papers across several disciplines including anesthesiology, biomedical engineering, critical care medicine, ergonomics, exercise physiology, gerontology, neurology, neuroscience, obstetrics, pediatrics, psychiatry, psychology, psychometrics, space medicine, and substance abuse.
In 1994 Dr. Porges proposed the Polyvagal Theory, a theory that links the evolution of the mammalian autonomic nervous system to social behavior and emphasizes the importance of physiological state in the expression of behavioral problems and psychiatric disorders. The theory is leading to innovative treatments based on insights into the mechanisms mediating symptoms observed in several behavioral, psychiatric, and physical disorders.
He is the author of The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation (Norton, 2011), The Pocket Guide to the Polyvagal Theory: The Transformative Power of Feeling Safe (Norton, 2017) and co-editor of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies (Norton, 2018).
Dr. Porges is also the creator of a music-based intervention, the Safe and Sound Protocol™, which currently is used by more than 1000 therapists to improve spontaneous social engagement, to reduce hearing sensitivities, and to improve language processing, state regulation, and spontaneous social engagement.
Financial: Stephen Porges is a Distinguished University Scientist at Indiana University; and a professor at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Porges has intellectual property rights, and receives royalties from Integrated Listening Systems (now Unyte). In addition, he holds patent rights licensed to NeuralSolution for the technology embedded in PhysioCam and in technologies embedded in products marketed by Unyte. He is an author for W. W. Norton and receives royalties. Dr. Porges receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephen Porges has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Neuroscience & Physiology of Trauma -Trauma Treatment -Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Linda Curran, Robert Scaer, Stephen Porges course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.