Acquire the New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class by Courtney Armstrong,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Courtney Armstrong
- 12 Hours 27 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 08, 2018
You’ll discover how memory reconsolidation is a recent neuroscience breakthrough that revealed a new way to heal trauma at its roots by process of recalling and updating a memory.
During this workshop, I’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions and techniques you can master in each phase of trauma treatment. This is the trauma training that specifically gives you skills in the phenomena of memory reconsolidation. Let me show you why memory reconsolidation is necessary for transforming your trauma work with clients. I will give you a simple protocol to use to reconsolidate a traumatic memory in as little as one session!
Full of thought provoking lecture, engaging case studies and guided instruction, you will learn the essential skills that your clinical practice is missing to help your clients move forward in living a meaningful life. Leave this master class armed with tools you can use in your very next session.
|Manual – New Rules for Treating Trauma (3.32 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
New Rules for Treating Trauma
Understand how Trauma Impacts the Brain
- How traumatic memories are stored
- How to engage the emotional brain
Consider Your Client’s Attachment Style
- Securely attached clients
- Avoidant/dismissive attachment styles
- Anxious/preoccupied attachment styles
- Disorganized/unresolved attachment styles
Attune, Lift, and Lead
- Attune with right-brain to right-brain communication
- Lift by acknowledging a strength your client possesses
- Lead and motivate clients by focusing on
- what’s desired
Teach Emotional Regulation Skills
- Tools for orienting and grounding
- Tools for calming and self-soothing
- Tools for containment and safety
Part 1 – Reconsolidating Traumatic Memories
- What is memory reconsolidation and why is it important?
- 5-steps for reconsolidating traumatic memories
- Explore embodied beliefs
- Create and install new belief experiences
Part 2 – Reconsolidate Traumatic Memories
- Observationally retell the story with a new ending
- New narrative integration
- Client demonstration video
Facilitate Post-Traumatic Growth
- What is post-traumatic growth?
- Restore resilience
- Create new meaning
- Healthy relationship skills
Applications for Special Populations
- Sexual trauma survivors
- Childhood abuse and neglect
- Traumatic grief after sudden or violent deaths
- Medical trauma, car accidents and disasters
- Children and adolescents after trauma
- Cultures and faith traditions
- Simple self-care techniques to prevent vicarious trauma
Limitations of the Research & Potential Risks Memory Reconsolidation
- Age of the memory
- Repetitively reinforced memories
- Inner conflicts about memory resolution
- Dementia & other neurological disorders
Courtney Armstrong, LPC, MHSP, has over 20 years’ experience and is a Board Certified Fellow in Clinical Hypnotherapy who has trained thousands of mental health professionals nationally and internationally in creative, brain-based strategies for healing trauma. She is a bestselling author of the book, The Therapeutic “Aha!”: 10 Strategies for Getting Clients Unstuck and Transforming Traumatic Grief and contributes to publications such as the Psychotherapy Networker, Counseling Today, and The Neuropsychotherapist. She has been featured as a trauma and grief expert on national television and radio programs and is the owner/director of Tamarisk: A Center for Mind-Body Therapy in the state of Tennessee.
Financial: Courtney Armstrong is in private practice. She is an author for WW Norton and receives royalties. Ms. Armstrong receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Courtney Armstrong is a member of the Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy.
Buy the New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the New Rules for Treating Trauma -2-Day Master Class – Courtney Armstrong course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.