Acquire the Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks by Nicole R. Quint,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Nicole R. Quint
- 6 Hours 19 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 13, 2019
Watch this experiential program recording and learn evidence-based cognitive, physical and environmental strategies to help kids and teens take their Executive Function (EF) skills to the next level!
Easily integrated into any classroom, clinic, or home, these strategies promote self-regulation to allow students to attend and recall what they are learning, and then to be able to expand into higher-level executive functions throughout the day.
Most importantly, you will learn how to use goal attainment scaling to take your performance building strategies to build habits and routines—the key to independence and success! You will learn proven skill-building and power driver interventions that are quick, individualized, and easy to use!
Finish this program being able to implement:
- A model of impulse control, working memory and flexible thinking as a lens for quick EF assessment and intervention
- Classroom-friendly strategies to address sensory arousal and attention to build self-regulation
- Performance focused interventions to promote organization, time management, and task completion
- Brain-based techniques to increase mental shifting, enhance memory, and rev up learning
- Strategies for sensory processing, arousal states, mindfulness, and sleep to enhance recall, and increase retention of information
- Techniques to increase self-awareness, self-monitoring and problem-solving skills
- Environmental strategies to create an optimal learning landscape
This recording will teach you a collaborative method of skill to performance building approaches, as well as adaptive and compensatory strategies as a “1-2 punch” to help kids and teens be proactive, socially and academically successful, with an end goal of independence! Your competence will translate to their confidence!
|Manual – Next Level Executive Function Strategies (2.21 MB)||75 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self Study (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
The “Big 3” of Executive Function (EF): Impulse Control, Working Memory and Flexible Thinking
- Developmental processes to guide assessment and intervention
- Dysfunction patterns in ADHD, ASD, SPD, LD and mental health Impact on behaviors, reading/writing performance, and self-regulation
- Primitive brain vs. logical brain and their influence
- Trauma and risk factors
Create Neuro Connections to Optimize EF Development
- Arousal states and opening the “window of opportunity for learning”
- Vision and learning: Consequences for attention and EF
- Seating postures and relationship to attention and self-regulation
- Sleep and influence on learning, self-regulation, memory and attention
Assessment: From Essential Observations to Standardized Tools
- Easy to use process checklist to get to the core of EF needs
- Connecting the “Big 3” to attention and learning space
- Quick sleep tools to identify needs to maximize EF
- Identify the 3As and how they fluctuate throughout the day
- Video Case example: School-aged child with ADHD and SPD
Skill-Building Strategies That Get Big Results!
- Classroom-friendly strategies to address sensory arousal
- Self-talk process to promote metacognition, planning and self-management
- Mnemonics, chunking and storytelling to enhance recall and retention of information
- Systems-based approaches that help children manage materials
- Quick tips for implementing elements of martial arts, physical activity and yoga
- Video case examples: Effectively implement skill building strategies
Power Driver Interventions That Take Performance to the Next Level!
- Mindfulness: Metacognition in practice to WORK that memory techniques fail
- Self-regulation strategies with the “POWER! Batteries”
- The magic dust for building habits and routines
- Fun games to for time management and organization skills
- Brain hacks to increase mental shifting, enhance memory, and rev up learning
- Use activity analysis of evidence-based approaches to encourage EF development
Connecting the Dots to Create the Optimal Learning Landscape
- Adaptive seating to promote learning and selfregulation
- Sleep strategies to share with parents
- Positive reinforcement and systems thinking to promote organized habits
- Utilize daily observation charts and goal attainment scaling to meet goals
- 504 and IEP accommodation design strategies
- Video Case Examples: Implementing adaptation strategies
Nova Southeastern University
Nicole R. Quint, Dr.OT, OTR/L, is a licensed occupational therapist with more than 15 years of experience in pediatric practice, specializing in sensory processing, executive functioning skills, behavioral strategies and social emotional learning. Her clinical practice includes work in the hospital, home health, outpatient, and school-based settings. Currently an associate professor at Nova Southeastern University’s Department of Occupational Therapy, Dr. Quint provides instruction in both the masters and doctoral programs since 2009. She provides consulting services specific to advocacy in the schools, organizational conflict assessments, leadership, program development and evaluation, as well as innovative practice development. Her research focus includes adults with sensory processing disorder, autism and vision, and sensory based interventions.
Dr. Quint has developed programs to promote sensory processing as a foundation for learning, social emotional learning and development to promote performance in all areas. She has an expansive presence in local, state and national conference platforms, including Region 7 South Occupational Therapy Group; Florida Occupational Therapy Association (FOTA); American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA); Section on Pediatrics Annual Conference; Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy Annual Conference (SoPAC, APPTA); as well as presenting at the Canadian Occupational Therapy Conference in 2018. Dr. Quint provides professional development trainings for continuing education through OccupationalTherapy.com, Arizona Autism, PhysicalTherapy.com, Audiology.com, TheraCare AZ.
Dr. Quint heads the Making Sense of SPD Parent Support Group in Davie, FL, which works toward education, advocacy, and support for families living with SPD. She is the co-creator of It Just Makes Sense, a grant-funded professional development program for the occupational and physical therapists working in Broward County Public Schools, the sixth largest school district in the nation. Dr. Quint is completing her PhD in conflict analysis and resolution, focusing on conflict related to disabilities and systems, including special education, legal systems, and health care.
Financial: Nicole Quint is an associate professor at Nova Southwestern University. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Nicole Quint is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association; Florida Occupational Therapy Association; and the Caribbean Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Next Level Executive Function Strategies -Performance Improvement Solutions to Help Kids and Teens Get Organized, Manage Time and Complete Tasks – Nicole R. Quint course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.