Acquire the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe by Brenda Elliff,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Brenda Elliff
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 07, 2019
Watch expert and legal nurse consultant, Brenda Elliff, to learn how to develop a systematic approach to documentation that will keep you, your patients and your license safe.
You will learn how to identify and avoid risky documentation as well as how to correctly utilize electronic documentation and the correct technique for meaningful use.
Brenda will show you, step by step, how to overcome your most complex documentation questions and challenges.
This dynamic recording will include tools to improve your documentation including:
- Time-saving tips for electronic documentation and EMR use
- Documenting compliance, incident reports, and adverse events
- Sample strategy worksheets for ease of data collection
- Federal government requests for charting based on meaningful use criteria
- Dangers with social media, email, and texting
- Examples and case studies of correct and incorrect documentation
|Manual – Nursing Documentation (2.08 MB)||81 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Components of Documentation
- Social Networking
- Indirect Care
Electronic Nursing Documentation
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Meaningful Use
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Risky electronic documentation practices
- Dangers of email, social networking, and texting
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Strategies
- Time Management
- Software Knowledge
- Meaningful Use
Reimbursement and Documentation
- Medicare/Medicaid Changes
- Incentives and meaningful use criteria
- EMR Timelines
- Hospital Acquired Conditions
Documentation When Things Go Wrong
- Incident Reports
- Adverse Events
- Risk Factors
- Truth Tellers
Avoiding Risky Documentation
- Credible evidence
- Avoiding Ambiguity
- Recording events objectively
- Late Entries
- Correcting Errors
What if the Worst Happens?
- Duty /Breach of Duty
- Nurse Practice Act
- State Board of Nursing
Examples and Case Studies of Documentation
Brenda Elliff, RN, MPA, ONC, CCM, LNCC established Elliff Medical-Legal Services in 1996. As a legal nurse consultant, she assists on both plaintiff and defense cases. She performs record reviews, develops strategies and provides expert witness preparation.
Her work involves Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury and a variety of legal cases. Previously, Brenda worked as a Health Care Coordinator for a large law firm and taught a Legal Nurse Consultation review course. Initially she began working with attorneys on legal cases in California and has now expanded her scope throughout the Pacific NW.
Her clinical nursing experiences are vast and span 40 years. Brenda has worked as a staff nurse, as a nurse manager at major teaching facilities, as nurse case manager and as an adjunct nursing professor.
When not nursing, Brenda enjoys participating with a local performing group. The group has performed at the LA Christmas Parade, 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Parade in Honolulu, Washington DC Cherry Blossom Parade.
Past nurses who have attended Brenda’s programs have appreciated the dynamic and fun way in which she can deliver excellent clinical and legal information. She has been a sought-after speaker at national, state and local levels, on a variety of topics that draw from her areas of expertise.
Financial: Brenda Elliff maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Brenda Elliff has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Nursing Documentation -Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe – Brenda Elliff course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.