Acquire the One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology by Donald Altman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Altman
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 18, 2013
- Explore how to enhance therapy by taking advantage the brain’s innate experiential and relational learning styles.
- Learn about one-minute mindfulness techniques that help clients get profoundly in touch with their body and emotions.
- Help clients increase awareness of their thoughts and gain mastery over attention.
- Learn how to access client strengths through the power of story.
- Discover powerful tools to overcome pervasive life and workplace stressors that produce anxiety and depression.
One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology blends two exciting and emerging fields for effectively managing moods, overcoming stress, and enhancing daily life experience. This experiential and skills-oriented workshop—based on Donald Altman’s popular book, One-Minute Mindfulness: 50 Simple Ways to Find Peace, Clarity, and New Possibilities in a Stressed Out World—draws upon a number of unique and profound, yet easy to grasp, mindfulness practices that rewire the brain.
With the practical tools provided in this program, you will help clients change their fundamental relationship to depression and anxiety. The emphasis will be on expanding thinking to explore more nurturing options and possibilities that are available in life. Discover step-by-step practices of acceptance that replace rumination and negative filters with a spacious present moment awareness—skills that help anyone become more adept at living in the “what is” instead of the “what if.”
|Buy It/Rent It Manual (2.6 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Impact of Stress and Anxiety
- Is Technology Re-wiring Our Brains?
- New Ways to View Stress
- Seeing Red and Rumination
The Mindful Antidote
- One-Minute Brain Mindfulness
- Focusing the Wandering Mind
- Cellular Well-being and Happiness
Interpersonal Neurobiology Core Concepts
- The Brain’s Mindful Module
- Learning Styles
- The Social Brain
- Interpersonal Stories that Attune and Attach Us
Mindfulness for Anxiety and Depression
- Techniques for Urban Mindfulness Sleep and Waking
- De-stress from Uncertainty and Transitions
- Secure Attachment Rituals
- Techniques for the Workplace
- Escaping Perfectionism
- Centering with Pleasantness
- Techniques for Relationships
- Cortisol and Loneliness
- Recognize Resources
- Listening Without Judgment
- Techniques for Playtime
- Learning Style, Laughter, and the Immune System
- Play with the Bear
- Cultivate an Attitude of Lightness
- Techniques for Finding Balance through Symbols and Stories
- Sustainability and the Brain
- Stories of Hope and Strength
- Be the Pebble
- Techniques for Spirituality and Contemplation
- The Brain and Its Place in Nature
- Humility and Lessons from the Earth
- Finding Silence in a (Very) Loud World
Donald Altman, M.A., LPC, is a psychotherapist, award-winning writer, former Buddhist monk, teacher and an adjunct professor at Lewis and Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling. He is also a faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology program at Portland State University and teaches various classes blending mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
A prolific writer whose career spans more than 25 years, Donald has authored several pioneering books on mindfulness, beginning with his 1998 Art of the Inner Meal (HarperOne, 1999). His book, The Mindfulness Code (New World Library, 2010) was named as “One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2010.” He has also authored The Mindfulness Toolbox for Relationships: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Building Compassionate Connections (PESI, 2018), Stay Mindful & Color: Find Calm, Clarity and Happiness (PESI, 2016), Meal By Meal (New World Library, 2004), Living Kindness (Moon Lake Media, 2009), One Minute Mindfulness (New World Library, 2011), The Joy Compass (New Harbinger, 2012), The Mindfulness Toolbox: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Pain (PESI, 2014) and 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience: Cultivate Calm, Clarity, Optimism & Happiness Each Day (PESI, 2015).
In addition to his books, Donald was a staff writer for an EMMY-Award winning children’s television show (“The Magic Door,” CBS Chicago), won an American Medical Writer’s Association Award, co-created the first interactive comic strip on America Online, and has had articles appear in New Age Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Independent Business Magazine, among others.
Donald reaches out to the professional community by serving as the vice president of The Center for Mindful Eating. Donald works extensively with mindful meditation in his own life, as well as offering these tools to others through his books and classes. He teaches mindfulness and spiritual values around the country. He is dedicated to bringing these ancient practices in tune with modern living and to invite wellness into our stress-filled lives. Donald is also a member of the Burma Buddhist Association. An avid motorcyclist, he enjoys riding his motorcycle along the beautiful Oregon coast.
Financial: Donald Altman is in private practice. He is an Adjunct Faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology Program at Portland State University. Mr. Altman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Donald Altman has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the One-Minute Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology – Donald Altman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.