Acquire the Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry by Jeffrey P. Restuccio,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jeffrey P. Restuccio
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 12, 2017
Every day eyecare professionals are missing revenue opportunities because they just don’t know the basics or are overly concerned with “red flags” and being audited. This seminar focuses on optimizing coding and documentation compliance first. Only then can you bill every office visit and procedure at the appropriate and highest compliant level without fear. Learn how to work smarter, not harder.
|Manual – Optimizing Compliance (1.66 MB)||86 Pages||Available after Purchase|
A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK AT CODING FOR EYECARE
- CPT coding fundamentals
- HCPCS coding – G codes – S codes – V codes
- Contrast and comparison of the E & M codes vs. the eye exam codes
- The intermediate and comprehensive eye exams
- Overview of Evaluation and Management (E & M) guidelines
- What services you can and cannot report with the office visit codes
- Tips on how to find the very best insurance company and employer in your town
- What is your most likely audit?
- What your EMR is currently not checking or gathering accurately
- How to
- think like an auditor
- manage strict coding compliance and optimal reimbursement
- train the providers and what is required of them
COMMON EYE PROCEDURES COVERED
- GDX/OCT Scanning Computerized Ophthalmic Diagnostic Imaging (SCODI)
- Co-Management and cataract surgery
- Fundus Photography
- Visual Field Exam
- External ocular photography
- Ophthalmic echography and biometry
- Coding for dry eye syndrome and punctal plugs
- Miscellaneous procedures
NEW AND IMPROVED! ADVANCED ICD-10 CODING
- Added, Deleted, and Revised codes for 2018
- Degenerative Myopia
- Low vision,
- What does disease specificity really mean?
- Formal ICD-10 coding training concepts
- When two codes are required and not just one.
- Exceptions and “Gotchas”
CRITICAL TO THE REIMBURSEMENT PROCESS
- National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) information
- Relative Value Units (RVU’s)
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD) guidelines
- Global Days/Global fees
- The Bilateral Surgery Indicator
SURGICAL PROCEDURES PERFORMED IN THE OFFICE
- Codes for removal of foreign body
- Coding for repairs
- Punctal Plug insertion
- Correct use of Modifiers
JEFFREY P. RESTUCCIO, CPC, CPC-H, MBA, is a certified professional coding instructor specializing in Eyecare coding, billing and documentation with over fifteen years of experience. Since 2007, Mr. Restuccio has conducted more than 185 seminars, nationwide, on coding and billing for Eyecare to thousands of Optometrists and Ophthalmologists and their staff. For the past 15 years, he has provided consulting services to local and national health care companies, specializing in coding and reimbursement for physician practices. Mr. Restuccio frequently conducts chart audits, operational assessments, and software selection and implementation of new billing systems. In total, he has audited more than 10,000 medical records.
Besides speaking and consulting, Mr. Restuccio is the principle owner of Ritecode.com, and performs mini-audits and Webinars specifically for Eyecare for EyeCodingforum.com. He is a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Buy the Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.