Acquire the Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems by Steven T. Olivas,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Steven T. Olivas
- 6 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 09, 2019
Leaving nothing to the abstract, “75 Quick, ‘On-The-Spot’ Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavioral Problems” will guide you through focused, clear and successful methods for treating children.
Every professional who seeks to fill their toolbox with tested methods will leave this recording with a wealth of fresh ideas and rejuvenated spirits.
If you do not have a lot of experience working with children and teens, you will leave with a defined strategy for success. If you are a seasoned professional, you will learn new tricks and techniques to re-energize and revitalize your practice!
With nearly 25 years of clinical experience and a background in improvisational comedy, Dr. Steve is a strong proponent of “Edu-tainment.” Namely, he uses charm, wit and humor to enhance your learning experience, thus improving the retention and utilization of the specific skills covered.
We change the world when we touch a child’s life!
|Manual – Over 75 Quick “On-The-Spot” Techniques (1.89 MB)||25 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/09/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
- Nature v. nurture
- Hormones, neuropsychology, behaviorism
- Gender differences
- ”Eye of the beholder”
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Childhood anxiety and depression
- Mood stabilizers
- Atypical anti-psychotics
- Illegal/illicit substances and treatment effects
TOOLS FOR HELPING BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
Quick Techniques to Manage Anger
- Time in!
- The peace table & empathy building
- Standing 8 count
- Art of compromise
- … And many more
Quick Techniques to Manage Depression
- The mirror effect
- Inside movie
- Types of journaling
- … And many more
Quick Techniques to Manage Anxiety
- Ceiling fan breathing
- Set the clock
- Progressive relaxation
- Top dog/underdog
- … And many more!
Quick Techniques to Manage Autism/Asperger’s
- Facial expressions and social cues
- Building a broader structure
- The burrito
- Island of Solace
- … And many more!
Quick Techniques to Manage ADHD
- Noise to the system
- Therapeutic games
- … And many more!
TECHNIQUES TO HELP THE CLIENT’S WORLD
Parents/Caregivers and Teachers/Schools
- Intentional dialogue
- The listening jar
- Time out/quiet time
- Token economies/response cost (and avoiding pitfalls)
- The good behavior game
Manage Therapist Frustration
Limitations of Research and Potential Risks
Steven T. Olivas, Ph.D., HSP, nationally-renowned speaker, author and behavior consultant, is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Middle Tennessee. He began his practice career in 1991 when ADHD was exploding onto the scene and has enjoyed working with the energy and spontaneous creativity of children ever since.
Throughout his career, he has taught courses at nine colleges and universities, been a national public speaker, a regular columnist for a local newspaper and co-host of a popular radio show. He is the author of When Good Kids Go Bad: Effective Solutions for Problem Behaviors (PESI, 2012) and the acclaimed book Bad Kids…or Bad Behavior? (Author’s Corner, 2008).
For nearly 25 years, he has been helping clinicians, school systems and parents around the country understand and manage the kids and teens most likely to act out in impulsive and aggressive manners.
Financial: Steven T. Olivas is an author for Premier Publishing & Media and receives royalty payments. He is an author for Author’s Corner Publishing and receives royalty payments. He is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Steven T. Olivas has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Over 75 Quick On-The-Spot Techniques for Children and Adolescents with Emotional and Behavior Problems – Steven T. Olivas course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.