Acquire the Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping by Maria Broadstreet,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Maria Broadstreet
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Jun 15, 2020
We have an opioid crisis in America like we have never seen before! Every day in her practice, Maria Broadstreet, R.N., MSN, APN, treats clients who have families, good jobs and amazing futures if they can take control of the “disease.”
Learn your way through emotional case studies – post-surgical pain management, the phenomenon of vaping, what we are beginning to learn from legalized marijuana… You have been challenged in the past, asked to provide insight and recommendations on something that has been so misunderstood. With the vastly changing addiction field, new research is emerging. We now can “see” the brain chemistry changes from opioids on actual MRIs. With these valuable clinical insights, you truly can help people recover and lead the meaningful, happy lives they desire!
Think about Jack…a 36-year-old attorney, married, 2 kids, helps coach his son’s track team on the weekends. To most who are looking from the outside, he has it all…a big house, beautiful family, they go on amazing vacations…no one sees how he struggles in the morning until he is able to take his Vicodin, how he has to hide in the bathroom at the office so no one asks any questions, how he is consumed with making sure he has enough pills and hopes his wife doesn’t notice how much money he took out of their checking account this week…
No longer does “addiction” mean a specific stereotype. It crosses ages, socioeconomic groups, races, cultures. Withdrawal is scary, overdose is scary, we didn’t sign up for this…but we are called on as the experts to navigate the largest epidemic we will probably know in our lifetime. If it hasn’t professional or personally affected you, it will…it’s unavoidable.
|Manual – Patients in Crisis (7 MB)||141 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Opioid Crisis: Dealers, Doctors and Drug Companies
- Are there really gateway drugs?
- The path from post-op pain treatment to heroin
- Saving our “children”
- Opioid use amongst healthcare providers
Risks of the Opioid Options
- Natural vs. synthetic options
- Opioids for treatment of pain
- Genetic risks coming to light
- Why fentanyl is scarier than heroin
Opioids ARE Changing the Brain
- Effect of different drugs on brain neurons
- MRI’s before and after opioid abuse
- Pleasure center in the brain – is it just willpower?
- Can the effects be reversed?
- Association with other diagnoses (depression/ADHD)
Life Threatening Challenges
- Is it reasonable to expect a patient to just stop?
- Withdrawal signs/symptoms
- Initial interventions when you don’t know what your patient has taken
- Ethics of supplying clean needles
- Interpretation of drug test results
- Safe drug disposal
- Inpatient vs. outpatient benefits
- Medication assisted
- Buprenorphine – what you MUST know
- Mitigating medications
- Quickly recognize symptoms of precipitated withdrawal
- Process of induction
- Therapy and group counseling
- Assessment of true pain vs. drug-seeking behavior
- Your safety in a potentially dangerous situation
- Provider requirements – X waiver
- What can go wrong with this life-saving treatment
- Quick overdose assessment
- Why Narcan will not work on non-opiate overdoses
- Administration perils
- Critical assessment AFTER Narcan administration
Marijuana: Medical…or Otherwise
- Conditions benefited by medical marijuana
- Long-term implications of recreational use
- Ramifications of legalization
- Side effects can be life threatening
The New Hot Topic of Vaping
- What we know and what we don’t know yet
- The risks of various vaping devices
- Patient education based upon the latest injury/death statistics
Patients in Addiction Crisis
- Early intervention more effective than treating at “rock bottom”
- Expecting quitting “cold turkey” is just unrealistic
- Relapse IS predictable
- MAT is NOT trading one drug for another
- Addiction is not just “1 gene”
- Opioids change the brain
Maria Broadstreet, RN, MSN, APN, has over 26 years of nursing experience and has held a certification as an advanced practice nurse for the past 19 years. She currently practices at Modern Med Recovery in Park Ridge, Illinois and treats patients at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago. Maria has a special interest in addressing and treating pain and is certified as a Pain Resource Nurse.
As a nurse practitioner at Modern Med Recovery, Maria evaluates patients with opioid addiction, manages inductions into treatment and maintenance visits. Maria believes in both a medical and holistic approach to treating different aspects of the substance abuse cycle. Treatment not only includes medication, but regular maintenance visits, 24/7 support, assistance in seeking therapy and support groups. Maria is one of only about 5% of medical providers that has undergone certification to prescribe buprenorphine to treat opioid addiction.
Financial: Maria Broadstreet has an employment relationship with Lurie Children’s Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Maria Broadstreet is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
Buy the Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Patients in Crisis -Life Threatening Risks of Opioids, Medical Marijuana, Vaping – Maria Broadstreet course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.