Acquire the Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges by Robin Gilbert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robin Gilbert
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 14, 2017
- Mock Code Blue: Know What to Do
- Critical Lab Values & Blood Gases: The Underlying Issues
- Risky Business: Street Drugs & Thugs
- Pediatric Sedation: Medications & Complications
- Early Clues for Respiratory Distress & Failure
- Fever, Pain, & Skin Rash: How Sick is This Child?
You are caring for a child who presents with severe dyspnea, stridor, retractions, and cyanosis following a snack at daycare. On the monitor, the child’s heartrate is decreasing and oxygen saturations are dropping. His mental status is quickly deteriorating. The physician chooses to intubate. What size ET tube do you anticipate for this child? IV access is not obtainable and the decision is made to start an Intraosseous (IO). You are not sure if you have an IO on your code cart – and you have never used one. The physician orders epinephrine 0.01mg/kg IO. Epinephrine is given, the child develops ventricular tachycardia. Now what…?
This high-anxiety situation just became your worst nightmare. Nothing increases YOUR heartrate more than the pediatric patient who suddenly decompensates. What are your biggest concerns: Calculating the medication dose in a code situation? Managing the airway? Missing the subtle signs that lead to the need for a rapid response? Children have unique differences that require additional assessment skills and interventions. Become confident in your assessment skills and be prepared to handle emergent situations. You will have time to practice mock rapid response scenarios, use Broselow tape, calculate/draw up medications, and review airway management tools. Robin Gilbert, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, will teach you strategies to recognize and stabilize life-threatening emergencies that take place in the pediatric population.
|Manual Updated 076360 (4.51 MB)||89 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Abdominal Pain: Appendicitis and Beyond
- Pyloric stenosis
- Testicular torsion/Epididymitis
- Diaphragmatic hernia
The Pediatric Airway
- Recognizing the child in distress
- Unique characteristics of the pediatric airway
- Urgent respiratory conditions
- Tracheoesophageal fistula
- RSV / Bronchiolitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chest Trauma
ALTE vs. BRUE
- Clinical manifestations
Risky Business: Street Drugs, Tattoos and More
- What’s trending
- K2, Spice, Molly
- Implications & interventions
Fever in the Neonate
- Sepsis workup & when?
- Antibiotics for neonate vs. infant
- ICP assessment
- Skull fractures
Bruises & Fractures
- Does the story fit – or is it maltreatment?
When a Rash Becomes a Risk
- Measles & More
Lab Values & Blood Gases
- What impacts the numbers: Identifying potential causes
- Blood gases simplified
- Blood glucose, DKA, & insulin protocols
Hematologic & Coagulation Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Medications and equipment
- The nurse’s responsibilities
- Prevention and management of complications
Pediatric Code Blue: Know What to Do
- A, B, Cs
- Med calculations
Robin Gilbert, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, has over 25 years’ experience in emergency nursing. She is both a certified emergency nurse and certified pediatric emergency nurse. Robin has extensive experience working in the emergency department, progressive care, intermediate care, transitional care, step-down and, currently, as the regional manager for staff development at Central Maine Medical Center. Robin draws on her expertise to teach her own hospital staff and experienced healthcare audiences throughout the country on a variety of critical care and emergency nursing topics.
She has been an item writer for the Board Certification of Emergency Nursing (BCEN), a former Chairperson of BCEN, and most recently a contributing writer for the current CEN Review Manual. Robin is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Association for Nursing Professional Development, and is a reviewer for the ANCC’s Pathway to Excellence.
Financial: Robin Gilbert has an employment relationship with Central Maine Medical Center and Rumford Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robin Gilbert has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pediatric Crisis -Mastering Rapid Assessment Skills & Unique Treatment Challenges – Robin Gilbert course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.