Acquire the Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions by Molly Rejent,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Molly Rejent
- 6 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 12, 2019
Your work with children in the acute care setting is so critical and, at times, incredibly complex.
The challenges you face are vast, as it’s an overwhelming environment from equipment and lines to finding the most appropriate treatment approach with significant differences in patient ages and diagnoses.
While the risks can be high, the reward is even higher.
Overcome those hurdles you face every day and watch more and more of your patients transfer out to a step-down unit in the hospital or home by applying what you experience in this dynamic seminar.
With Molly Rejent as your guide, an experienced occupational therapist who has worked with kids in acute care for many years, your confidence will increase by familiarizing yourself with the latest assessments and treatments within this complex and specialized area.
Develop skills to initiate evidence-based interventions such as early mobilization from the beginning of the hospital admission process or age-appropriate strategies for a myriad scenarios. Refine your ability to create a discharge plan after your first encounter. Confidently navigate tricky ethical issues you will face by examining case studies of real-life situations encountered in the care of critically ill children.
Designed for all practice levels, from the new grad to the veteran acute care practitioner, this recording will provide you with the tools to make assured, knowledgeable decisions within the PICU and acute care environments.
Enhance your work within the acute care setting so you can bring the highest quality of care to those medically complex patients!
|Manual – Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care (2.75 MB)||47 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/12/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
EMERGING TOPICS WITHIN PEDIATRIC ACUTE CARE
How treatment is impacted by not treating pediatric patients as “little adults”
- Examine the similarities and differences of ICUs
- What diagnoses you might encounter
- What age range will you see?
- Treatment decisions that might negatively affect the outcome of your patient depending on your approach
WHAT’S YOUR ROLE?
Define who does what in the PICU & Acute Care
- Delineation of roles – who makes what decisions?
- Navigate acute care culture successfully – how it is unique and how it can vary from hospital to hospital
- How to build a solid team
IMPROVE YOUR CARE IN CRITICAL SITUATIONS
Effective techniques you can use immediately when facing:
- Lines and equipment
- Figuring out their purpose
- What can cause grave danger if dislodged or pulled
- How to work around it
- What do you need to watch out for?
- What you might find
- How does it affect treatment?
- Social situations and caregiver engagement
- How it can affect your care toward the patient
- Tips on improving trust and assurance
- Case Studies
DESIGN ROBUST YET FLUID TREATMENT PLANS FOR ANY PATIENT
Treatment frequency and goals
- How to determine intervention per level of acuity
- When to change your treatment plan
- Navigate when therapeutic roles overlap – determine who does what
- How do you know when to adjust your treatment for the changing levels of acuity?
- Trying not to “overthink” the patient
- Case Studies
ETHICAL TREATMENT SCENARIOS
Comprehensive strategies to navigate patient and caregivers
- Ethical concerns with caregivers and patient level of acuity
- Responding to concerns and reality of the caregiver
- Overcome compassion fatigue – knowing when to take a break
- Case Studies
INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY
Putting it all together
- Evaluation and treatment strategies for real-life scenarios and patients
- Taking a patient from chart review to assessment and treatment planning
Molly Rejent, MOT, OTR/L, is a pediatric specialist who has provided pediatric occupational therapy for over 18 years. Experienced in a broad range of pediatric settings including school-based, home health/early intervention, outpatient, acute care and inpatient rehabilitation, Molly combines her passion for working with the whole child and her expertise in creative and individualized treatment of most medically complex cases.
Molly resides in St. Louis, MO and is a senior member of the rehabilitation services team at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. There she manages a full acute care caseload with medical teams in critical care, neurosurgery/neurology, cardiothoracic surgery/cardiology, and general pediatrics, while also balancing three hand-specialty outpatient clinics per week.
She is a member of the clinical team who launched an innovative pediatric cardiac rehab program, as well as a former adjunct professor in the program in occupational therapy at St. Louis University. Molly received a BA in psychology and a Master of occupational therapy from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Financial: Molly Rejent has an employment relationship with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Molly Rejent is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
Buy the Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pediatric Treatment in Acute Care -From Early Mobilization to Discharge Decisions – Molly Rejent course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.