Acquire the Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond by William McKendree,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- William McKendree
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 15, 2017
- Part A & Part B
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D
- Dual Eligibility
- Coordination of Benefits
- Changes as of 2018
President Trump’s budget proposal, both the House and Senate’s budget versions, and additional recommendations from the Department of Health and Human Services, guarantee we are going to see significant changes to our health care system.
Join Medicare expert, Attorney William McKendree for the latest healthcare updates and how they impact Medicare & Medicaid. Mr. McKendree explores recent changes (and proposed changes) to the Medicare and Medicaid systems which influence accessibility and affordability. In particular, he will examine the changes beginning in 2018 for the access and utilization of the health care by dual eligible individuals in Pennsylvania under the Community Health Choices (CHC) initiative.
|Manual ZNM052645 (0.71 MB)||41 Pages||Available after Purchase|
(Webcast times are listed in Central)
7:30 THE MEDICARE SYSTEM
- Medicare’s design & function
- Eligibility & Enrollment in Medicare
- Part A & Part B
- Costs of Medicare
- Coverage & Services
- Enhancements to “Basic” Medicare
- Medi-gap Supplemental Plans
- Medicare Part C – Advantage plan
- Medicare Part D – Prescription Drug Program
9:45 SPECIAL MEDICARE ISSUES
- Continued Implementation of the Affordable Care Act (or Whatever Replaces it) and its Impact
- Hospital Services Under the Medicare System: In-Patient vs Observation
- Accessing Service Providers in Local Managed Care Networks
11:00 Lunch (on your own)
12:00 BEYOND MEDICARE – OTHER HEALTH CARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Medicaid: Benefits, Eligibility and Enrollment
- Medicare Savings Program: Benefits, Eligibility and Enrollment
- Prescription Drug Assistance Programs; Benefits, Eligibility and Enrollment
1:15 COORDINATION OF BENEFITS
- Coordination Process Between Medicare, Medicaid and other Health Care Assistance Programs
- Accessing Health Care Services and Prescription Drugs for Dual-Eligible Patients
- The impact of Recent Changes to Medicare and Medicaid on the Dual-Eligible Patient
3:00 Evaluations, Adjournment, & Certificates
WILLIAM MCKENDREE, ESQUIRE, is the Supervisor of the APPRISE program in Allegheny County. APPRISE is Pennsylvania’s State Health Insurance Assistance Program, helping consumers with Medicare, Medicaid, long term care and health insurance concerns. Mr. McKendree also serves as preceptor for the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy and School of Law internship programs with APPRISE. Prior to his position with APPRISE, he served as director for the Western Pennsylvania Center for Aging Services and was a member of the Pittsburgh law firm of Gabriel and Associates. Mr. McKendree has a Juris Doctorate degree from Duquesne University’s School of Law and a Masters in Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh. He teaches classes on Medicare and Health Care Systems at the University of Pittsburgh, Point Park University, and Community College of Allegheny County.
Financial: William McKendree receives compensation as Supervisor of the Allegheny County APPRISE Program (Pennsylvania’s State Health Insurance Assistance Program). He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: William McKendree has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pennsylvania Medicare and Beyond – William McKendree course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.