Acquire the Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Perianesthesia Challenges by Delores “Dolly” Ireland,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Delores “Dolly” Ireland
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Apr 04, 2017
Have you seen it? It’s still an emergency! Know what to do.
ANESTHETICS & ADJUNCTS
Ever wondered how or why they choose one over another? Find out the facts.
LOCAL ANESTHETIC SYSTEM TOXICITY – LAST
Do you have that Lipid infusion ready? Did you know why you should? Case studies revealed!
You are named in malpractice litigation! Now what? Learn from an expert witness/legal reviewer what NOT to do!
CPAN or CAPA CERTIFICATION
Do you WANT those initials? Learn from an ABPANC coach!
Exploring the mystery of what’s new and the old favorites. Let’s think outside the box!
If you care for patients in the perianesthesia, operative, interventional or diagnostic setting who receive sedation, anesthesia and analgesia, this seminar is for YOU! Attend this seminar and learn from someone who has “walked” in YOUR shoes! Dolly has over 46 years of nursing experience and 40 years of experience in the specialty of perianesthesia nursing. She understands your challenges and will give you standard specific solutions to those challenges!
Delores “Dolly” Ireland, MSN, RN, CAPA, CPN, will tell you the story of the 17-year-old patient who developed severe malignant hyperthermia . . . before Dantrolene and he walked out of the hospital without side effects!! Hear his amazing journey and share the emotions of the health care team. Learn the latest protocols to stop local anesthetic toxicity in its tracks! Gain knowledge from an expert legal witness on how to prevent malpractice situations. Create positive teamwork and make it FUN to go to work!
Learn skills from a certification coach on resources, core knowledge, and essential skills necessary for successful CPAN/CAPA certification. Have your patient be the one who tells others about their “certified nurse”! Whether you work in the outpatient or inpatient setting, this seminar will increase your confidence in caring for your patients, increase patient satisfaction and create optimal patient outcomes.
|Manual (3.13 MB)||55 Pages||Available after Purchase|
ANESTHESIA AGENTS & ADJUNCTSUNDERSTANDING THE PLAN!
- Ever wondered why one anesthetic is chosen over another? What about that COPD patient or that patient with liver problems? Answers to these and other challenging anesthesia situations will be discussed
- Anesthetics: General, regional, moderate sedation, benzodiazepines, opioids
- Waste gas concerns
- Specific patient challenges
- Have you witnessed or taken care of MH? Do you think it no longer exists or isn’t a medical emergency? Think again!
- Malignant Hyperthermia (MH) pathophysiology
- Signs and symptoms – Immediate recognition!
- Do you have lipid infusions immediately available when performing local anesthesia? Why?
- LAST (Local Anesthetic Systemic Toxicity) pathophysiology
- Signs and symptoms – Know the earliest!
- Learn “why” lipids and hear relevant real life case scenarios!
- Other pertinent post-op complications
- Hemodynamic, cardiac, pulmonary, respiratory
- You are being named in a medical malpractice case! What now?
- How do you prevent this from happening? What you should and shouldn’t do!
- Legalities, negligence, and torts
- Documentation – Hear from an expert witness/legal reviewer how your documentation will be viewed and how to improve it!
- ASPAN standards
- What’s new on the horizon for pain control?
- What is EBP research showing?
- New medications
- Old medications still being used
- Thinking outside the box
- Economic strategies
- Why do some departments sail through the changes in health care without problems?
- Why do some nurses tell you they LOVE to go to work and others are struggling daily?
- Learn through hands-on applications and role playing from a leader in the field of “building teams”
- Put your hospital at the TOP of the HCAHPS!
- CASE STUDIES AND SCENARIOS!
Delores “Dolly” Ireland, MSN, RN, CAPA, CPN, has over 46 years of nursing experience with 40 of those years dedicated to the specialty of perianesthesia nursing. She has provided clinical care at the bedside for pre- and post-op cases in all disciplines and has provided leadership and management within the perianesthesia specialty for over 15 years.
Ms. Ireland serves as adjunct faculty in the Nursing program at Baker College and as an expert witness and legal reviewer for perianesthesia malpractice cases. Dolly is a past president of ASPAN, the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses and serves as a certification coach for ABPANC, the American Board of Perianesthesia Nursing Certification. She has authored leading articles in perianesthesia journals, book
chapters and association newsletters.
Dolly is a sought-after speaker, providing humor and case-based stories to emphasize content topics. She has shared her expertise on the perianesthesia specialty both nationally and internationally.
Financial: Delores (Dolly) Ireland is Lead Faculty/Area Chair, College of Nursing for University of Phoenix. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Delores (Dolly) Ireland is a member of the American Society of Perianesthesia Nurses (ASPAN).
Buy the Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Perianesthesia Challenges – Delores “Dolly” Ireland course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.